Kage...new Trower vid

carlygtr56

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carl, the Trower Strat is a sexy bitch! I like Trower, I just didnt dig that performance too much...

I guess Im one of the only guyss in this thread who thinks Trower has a strong Hendrix influence. :confused: Not that its a bad thing...

That said Im downloading "Living Out of Time" live album right now. :D

• Members
Originally posted by telephant

Carl, the Trower Strat is a sexy bitch! I like Trower, I just didnt dig that performance too much...

I guess Im one of the only guyss in this thread who thinks Trower has a strong Hendrix influence.
:confused:
Not that its a bad thing...

That said Im downloading "Living Out of Time" live album right now.
:D

Where are you downloading it from?

• Members
Originally posted by telephant

I guess Im one of the only guyss in this thread who thinks Trower has a strong Hendrix influence.
:confused:
Not that its a bad thing...

That said Im downloading "Living Out of Time" live album right now.
:D

Kind of a weak tune. I'm sure there are some moments on the dvd, cause the two shows I got are pretty strong

• Members

Trower is like the catholic church to me in that he keeps alive the traditions of the "Jesus Christ" of guitarist - Jimi.
He was doing the same {censored} when Hendrix was around and still doing it right! Kinda like the Catholic Church (except Robin ain't no prevert):D

Archived