so I dig out the ole' bass

FWAxeIbanez

• Members

to do some direct recording, and get a sharp pain, like a splinter in my fretting hand... I turn it over to find out that the neck joint in the 5 piece neck (maybe it's three, I don't remember) just cleanly seperated... at first I thought maybe someone may have dropped it, but it's been babied and stays pretty safe...

I loved this little guy, I'm not a real bassist, but I loved it... it is(was) a Brice/Rondo bass

seemed like such a good product too

It's probably about a year old, no chance a warranty of any kind still exists huh?

• Members

hey bastard, thanks for stealing the sig quote that I stole fair and square from GrooveVHT!!! :freak::D

No clue man... I felt like messin with the echo park and layering some ambient stuff over a quicky generic bassline and BAM! got stabbed in the hand... the ole' lady says it hasn't been dropped, and that she hasn't seen anything happen to it

I'm thinking the temperature changes... it goes from sweaty to freeing in no time flat in this house

• Members

you didn't have it before me! I was on the thread where it was said originally! haha

bastard...

edit: for those who havent realized by now, I know Sixthsense, and couldn't give a {censored} who used or got what quote from where, I'm just messin around... don't want people thinkin I take this stuff all that seriously, heh

• Members

Originally posted by FWAxeIbanez

you didn't have it before me! I was on the thread where it was said originally! haha

bastard...

edit: for those who havent realized by now, I know Sixthsense, and couldn't give a {censored} who used or got what quote from where, I'm just messin around... don't want people thinkin I take this stuff all that seriously, heh

Yes it's true. You know me, and you know damn well that that IS you in your avatar! anyway, I know some kid who wants to sell a MIM fat strat for dirt cheap if you want to know....has a major ding on body though, maple neck/board, black...whatever I didn't want it because it has a FLOYD!!

Archived