I broke a girls hymen last night.

thriftyshirt

• Members

I got laid, it was with a virgin,so i didn't have to go to the hospital after getting checked out at the free clinic.

Virgins can have aids and other diseases.

This public health message brought to you by Chili Mac Hamburger helper. mmmmmmmmmm

PS.

You should have GAPED and A2M her!

• Members
Originally posted by thriftyshirt

I was on my way to a Jam Session last night and stopped at a local strip club to get a little attention. Just after paying for my dance I stuck hand on my shaft and was waiting to get off, this girl bumped into me and I felt a hand on my balls for a second, I turned and saw this other girl move away and I thought I saw her hand go inbetween her legs. At that same momement the girl who bumped me said "sorry "but I felt my penis and it was erect. I knew what had just happened, I said to the girl behind me "lets do it"? Shrugging her sholders she turned to walk away. I said STOP, I want to get laid! (at this time some people noticed and a few backed off) I said, THIS WHORE GOT ME ALL HOT AND BOTHERED!! "She said no sir I didn't" then this other girl (her lesbian friend I think) the one who bumped into me said " be cool, you probally just need a good yanking, I'll help you.....", while the other girl started to leave, but someone tried to grope her, just as she got in the door to the dressing room, I stopped her with a kiss, she tried to go down on me and then licked me all over the face, so I took her to the ground with a body thrust and a pulled her panties to the side. I felt her cherry snap under my weight. Sombody with a good ear said she called out God's name. To make a long story short I got laid, it was with a virgin,so i didn't have to go to the hospital after getting checked out at the free clinic. . Too much fun for one Night I never got to the Jam. **Nothing like jacking off 6 times a day to prepare you for when the stripper wants to hit it, even if you haven't for 30 years. **

:freak:

a virgin stripper :rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by thriftyshirt

I was on my way to a Jam Session last night and stopped at a local strip club to get a little attention. Just after paying for my dance I stuck hand on my shaft and was waiting to get off, this girl bumped into me and I felt a hand on my balls for a second, I turned and saw this other girl move away and I thought I saw her hand go inbetween her legs. At that same momement the girl who bumped me said "sorry "but I felt my penis and it was erect. I knew what had just happened, I said to the girl behind me "lets do it"? Shrugging her sholders she turned to walk away. I said STOP, I want to get laid! (at this time some people noticed and a few backed off) I said, THIS WHORE GOT ME ALL HOT AND BOTHERED!! "She said no sir I didn't" then this other girl (her lesbian friend I think) the one who bumped into me said " be cool, you probally just need a good yanking, I'll help you.....", while the other girl started to leave, but someone tried to grope her, just as she got in the door to the dressing room, I stopped her with a kiss, she tried to go down on me and then licked me all over the face, so I took her to the ground with a body thrust and a pulled her panties to the side. I felt her cherry snap under my weight. Sombody with a good ear said she called out God's name. To make a long story short I got laid, it was with a virgin,so i didn't have to go to the hospital after getting checked out at the free clinic. . Too much fun for one Night I never got to the Jam. **Nothing like jacking off 6 times a day to prepare you for when the stripper wants to hit it, even if you haven't for 30 years. **

:freak:

Virgin Stripper? IS that right? You must be gullable.

Archived