going to toronto

realbeeker

• Members

Come to Long & McQuade at Steeles and Keele on Saturday... I'll let you play the expensive guitars and stacks hehe.

We've got a pretty custom shop Gibson SG double neck... 4 LP Supremes.. ummm a couple Soldano heads.. Plenty of fun stuff.

I don't reccomend Steve's, I don't like the employees or their stock very much. When I used to go in there, they would make me feel very uncomfortable.

+1 to Songbird though, they have awesome stuff.

• Members

I visited 12th fret when I was in Toronto over the christmas holidays, the people there were the nicest people I've ever met, very professional. Makes the music store owners in my town seem like a bunch of slobs :D

They have some nice vintage gear there too :thu:

I also ventured into Steve's music and it was pure noise/chaos.

• Members

By miles Capsule Music the best shop in town for vintage amps and guitars. Id work there for free. For new high end acoustics go to 12th Fret. For pedals go to Songbird. For mass produced amps and guitars go to Long and McQuade or Steves. If you're looking for a crap shoot go to Encore Music Exchange(used, consigned). I nabbed some cool gear there. 40$ for a mint in the box Boss FA-1. Sold it for 250$ American :cool: Oh and just ignore the sales people, you probably know more than they do.

Archived