OT: stupid Trivium video...

OwenD

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by BeauNasty

Trivium are hometown boys here. Straight out of Orlando, FL and into the arms of Roadrunner Records. Hell, even the guitar rags are transcribing their {censored} these days. They must be doing something right...like getting record deals while you guys are at home knocking them in this thread.
:bor:

I know you, craig and the rest of your band are pretty good buds with these guys, and that's really friggin' cool....

but I was never one to buy the 'record contract=good band/and or talent' thing..

hey, Fallout Boy has a record deal too...and they're about as gay as a band gets...LOL...

just my two cents...

don't hurt me! :cry:

• Members

I don't think trivium is nearly as bad as most people say. Ascendancy is a pretty good record. I knew a kid who was really good friends with their singer. I don't really listen to or like a whole lot of new bands. I'm more of an old school thrash kind of guy myself, but I like trivium. That video was {censored}ing hilarious though. :D

• Members

what was really funny was around here when Trivium was first starting to get acknowledgment... people would bitch about how he doesnt sing enough, and what a great voice (singing) he has... now they have moved onto something else to hate on. thats fine, I doubt it will ever hurt their feelings or change the opinions of other fans.

Archived