SPAM: Krank Revolution in excellent condition

harridanguitar

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some people love kranks... some people don't. It's the same with every other amp out there.

I've owned a stiletto and a krankenstein.
...Two totally different amps. Most people buy an amp according to what sound they want (I'd Hope).
I really doubt I'd get the sound I want out of an engl, etc. etc. They would produce good tones, none the less. Just not what I want.

To sum it up.... Sure, you may think Kranks have the worst tone in the world but it's obviously dead on for what some people want.
Let the man have a chance at selling his amp without all the bashing.:p

• Members
Originally posted by PKO

So what. I prefer my Engl and Boogie combo over my Krank any day of the week. I was going to buy the Krank way before I was approached for an endorsement. I still pay for the freakin amp you idiot.You guy's can stick with what ya got............I could care less. I have 2 international releases slated for this year.70% were tracked with the Engl and the rest will be with the Krank,Marshall,and Peavey. I love all my amps to a certain degree.

International releases?? Give me a break :rolleyes: Let me guess --- some rinky-dink, no-name label (with no distribution muscle), or just your band distributing home made cds at your gigs :bor:

-Attila

• Members
Originally posted by Attila

International releases?? Give me a break
:rolleyes:
Let me guess --- some rinky-dink, no-name label (with no distribution muscle), or just your band distributing home made cds at your gigs
:bor:

-Attila

exactly!
He's a lot of bark with no bite... pathetic.:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by burnthiscorpse

and wtf.......if i can't get good tone out of a revolution i might as well let my tech set it up.......???...........dude......check this out....

{censored} YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok gentlemen ......everyone is now selling your 5150's, engl's, mesa's , marshalls, cobras, and uber's.........obviously you all, along with me kan't get good tone from a krank so we might as well hang it up.......sorry guys it has to be this way.

dude...chill lol

Archived