Metallica's Tone at Hall of Fame

desiderium

• Members

Originally posted by bullhead

i was planning on just using yousendit for now... but i might do that. depends on how large the file turns out. it's only 8 or 9 minutes long, so i just set the bitrate, encoded the WAV into mp3 (dont' freak out, it's 256kbps, only because VirtualDub doesn't accept FLAC), and went. i used the highest compression, so it takes more time.

maybe i'll stick it on Google Video as well.

Let us know. I can actually host it on my site if you send it my way.

• Members
Originally posted by 4nkam

Mesa's probably fine. James has his recto and 4 Triaxis, Kirk has two triaxis and two rackmount rectos
:)

MJ

Not to mention the fact that Metallica essentially MADE Mesa/Boogie what it is today. They wouldn't have NEAR the amount of sales if it weren't for metallica. Trust me, they've already reaped the benefits of their endorsement.

Now look who's using their stuff on TV - BLONDIE!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

• Members

Originally posted by Hulston Prickle

Wonder what Mesa thinks about this since Metallica have been Mesa endorsers for 20+ years?

hell they could probably give 2 {censored}s if they are using something else besides, they have already got a million times the advertising out of them already, being seen with an amp that 80% of the musicians out there cant afford, isnt gonna hurt them at all.

• Members

I thought James Diezel sounded good when he came in starting off Iron Man by himself. You could hear just his amps.

Being a Randall MTS owner I thought Kirk's sounded pretty good. I guess.
I like how he ran the MTS in stereo with the Boogie.

Archived