It came! It came! It came!!!

MattACaster

• Members
Originally posted by Vigo1999

if i put one of those here in my house, for sure my "homeless" will increase in 100%
:D

but hey, the cymbals are real dusty . . .
;)

The cymbals are dirty as hell because they're from a scrap yard. My friend's girlfriend's Dad owns the yard and whenever he finds cymbals he gives them to us. They're all Zildjians and Paistes.:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by MattACaster

The cymbals are dirty as hell because they're from a scrap yard. My friend's girlfriend's Dad owns the yard and whenever he finds cymbals he gives them to us. They're all Zildjians and Paistes.
:thu:

Your g-friend's dad needs to come through with a gong.

Nice set. :cool:

• Members

That`s a very unique shade of blue. I don`t know if I like it, but it is unique. For sure your "metalness" has increased exponentially(sp?) with the double bass set up.

My wife won`t let me have drums. She says they would be useless since I can`t play them. What`s that supposed to mean?

Congrats,

Eric

• Members

Originally posted by BAZGUITARMAN

That`s a very unique shade of blue. I don`t know if I like it, but it is unique. For sure your "metalness" has increased exponentially(sp?) with the double bass set up.

My wife won`t let me have drums. She says they would be useless since I can`t play them. What`s that supposed to mean?

Congrats,

Eric

It's actually much darker than that. The flash brightened it up quite a bit. If you look towards the darker part of my last floor tom on the second picture, thats more like what it really looks like.

Archived