The Mesa/Boogie Mob! Join!!

DarkIntension

• Members
ok man,
:)
so I have teh loaded MkIII Red stripe combo map, teh Blue Angel ( which I am selling soon ) and teh Subway Rocket
:love:
.... then I have teh Br3Wt4L Mesa open / closed 4x12 and 2x12 cabz! !1111! !1!
:eek:

...can I join?
:confused:

I had the Subway Rocket for awhile. Cool little amp, but loud as f***!

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
blue angel

anyway

recently picked up one of the first mark 1 re-issues made (it seems). number 28? says H0028 on the back, and has 11/89 written under the chassis. (earliest i've seen was from 1990)

has MB (mike bendinelli?) written on the left side of the back of the chassis

That reminded me :idea:

My Blue Angel is SN R0005 :love:

:cop:

• Members
That reminded me
:idea:

My Blue Angel is SN R0005

:cop:

my mark I re-issue isn't really anything out of the ordinary, as far as I can tell, none of the prototype stuff etc. It does have a different grille and cabinet color (basketweave and black tolex, rather than cream tolex and brown-ish grille)

1989_mesa_boogie_mk_1_reissue.JPG

How come you're selling the blue angel?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I WANT SOMEONE TO TRADE ME FOR MY 2 G12T75's(16ohm) FOR THEIR 2 VINTAGE 30'S (16ohm)!!!

Which reminds me, my 1960a cab has G12T75's wired to 16ohm's. If I wanted to do an X-pattern I would need to 16ohm Vintage 30's right? Or would I need different ohm speakers?

just take out the speakers and replace them with speakers of the same ohm wired the same way. the cab wont even know, except the cones and magnets and voice coil and sound will be different, but that will be our dirty little secret.

Archived