SPAMZONI: PCR-300

ElectricPuppy

• Members

I don't use it and I think I'd rather convert it to funding towards an SV-1. :lol:

$150 shipped CONUS only. (sorry, lazy EP is too lazy to bother with customs paperwork.)

It's practically minty-fresh, I have the original packaging, manual, etc. I bought it so I could be portable using my laptop, but I found that the thing has one particular design flaw (imho) that bugs me:

The keys are too short.

Yes, if you compare the length of the keys to a piano, or even your other keyboardy synth thingies, you'll find that the PCR's keys are shorter by about a half inch. You wouldn't think you'd notice, but for me, it affects my playing. So, I don't use it.

So who wants a nice PCR-300? I'll post piccies only if someone absolutely has to see mine.

• Members

Hello ,

Thanks for your mail back concerning the inquiry mail i sent to you.

The price,condition also the pics i viewed is okay by me .And my client

confirm there is no problem about the price($975 ) ,my client do pays with

a {USA}cashier check,he has agreed to mail out as bank cashiers check of

$3500. to you on my behalf to cover the shippment fees.About the shippment,

that we be taken care by my me & my personal assistant,my personal assistant

will be using his shipper to do the quick processing of the shipping of

the(PCR300) to my client.

So all you are to do after you will received the check in your mail,

Just take out your sale amount and refer the remaining money to my shipper

immediately through the westernunion or the money gramm outlet so to get the

money fast and start the fast arrangement for the pickup of the

(PCR300).Since you are the original owner of this item,and i

am buying the item directly from you i will like you to write your full name

to be on the check,with the mailing address which my client will be using

to issued out the check to you.I do wish to trust you by refering the rest

balance back to my shipper and also your fast doing to this transaction.

I will like to hear fromyou if this is okay by you and you are ready to

process ,if you aready to sale your item and promise refering the rest

balance to my shipper immediately you received the check so can start the

quick arrangement for the pickup. Any body that want to buy this item

this item just tell therm that it as been sold. I will like to copmplete

this transaction befor the new year. I be at my computer waiting to see

your epky to my payment method mailed.

THANKS AND MAIL ME BACK WITH YOUR DETAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

• Members

Central Bank of Nigeria

Lagos, Nigeria

01-658-21-2658

TO: Electric Puppy

Everytown, USA

Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

• Members

Dang, you guys are a hard sell. :(

OK, tell you what, the first person to buy it will receive, ABSOLUTELY FREE, the original box it came in. Oh yeah, feel the special...! BUT WAIT-- don't order now!

You will ALSO receive (absolutely free of charge), this amazing set of owner's manuals! They flip! They fold! They educate! AMAZING!!

CALL NAO!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived