What exactly is HOM

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

I know I look like a dope asking this and I know it stands for House of Metal, but what is it exactly?

Is it an exclusive HCAF club or what? I`m wondering because it has Metal in the name and I`m all about metal. If there is something "metal" going on then I need to be involved.

???????

m/:evil:m/

Eric

• Members
Originally posted by vlad

House Of Metal... It's a bunch of guys from the NY Tristate area that love hair metal, shred and use alot of gain...
:D

Thanks guys. If it`s a New York thing then that knocks me out. Considering I`ve only been to NY once in my life and didn`t really like it. I guess I`m too country.

I don`t feel too left out then. :thu:

Eric

• Members
Originally posted by danyeo

Were a group of angry hair metal burnouts who are pissed we never made it like Danger Kitty. We hang out once a month and make fun of anyone who owns PTP amps.

Captured2005-1-400002.jpg

Hahaha, thats {censored}in awesome.

• Members

Were a group of angry hair metal burnouts who are pissed we never made it like Danger Kitty. We hang out once a month and make fun of anyone who owns PTP amps.

You make fun of me? I own a PTP amp... :(:cry:

• Members
Originally posted by BAZGUITARMAN

Thanks guys. If it`s a New York thing then that knocks me out. Considering I`ve only been to NY once in my life and didn`t really like it. I guess I`m too country.

I don`t feel too left out then.
:thu:

Eric

Hey E.
I have the franchise for the Southern Chapter of the HOM. I am in Roanoke, Va.
Much closer to you. I have recording hardware and a couple of amps now. Nothing like the stable I used to keep though:(
But soon Olaf will be getting one of his Panther Preamps out to me and that will be another METAL addition.
You're more than welcome to stop in!

Gary

• Members
Originally posted by riffy

Hey E.

Much closer to you. I have recording hardware and a couple of amps now. Nothing like the stable I used to keep though:(

But soon Olaf will be getting one of his Panther Preamps out to me and that will be another METAL addition.

Gary

Yeah... It originated at Ralph's but it's become like the Hell's Angels.. :D

• Members

Originally posted by riffy

Hey E.

Gary

Hey, thanks for the invite Gary. If I`m ever over that way I will definately touch base with you. That would be cool.

Now all I need is some time off from work. This year is going to be bad. We are starting two new product lines at work that will quadruple our output. I`m in the proto-type stages right now on my presses. I foresee a lot of OT this year.

Eric

• Members

...perhaps I can apply for a guest membership one day! :cool:

Archived