OT: Post your Social Secuity and Credit Card Numbers Here

pezguy

• Members
Originally posted by Roccaforte Amps

I can only snail mail it too you, however it will be penned in {censored} on toilet paper. Is that ok?

No worries! just send it along with one of those 18 watters. Those are bad ass! :idea:

• Members

Originally posted by pezguy

Hey soc_monki how is corinth, MS? Is wild bill's there still on HWY 72 with the ugly bikini chicks?

HOLY {censored}ING {censored}!!! how do you know about that {censored}hole??? WTF???!

dude...thats scary you know that and youre in Folsom...i was actually born in Cali, but you probably already know that...maybe...do you work for the govt or something? LOL

by the way, its not Wild Bills anymore, its Cherries...and the girls have gotten better somewhat...instead of ugly old chicks, they have nice looking younger ones, but its still a {censored}hole i think...went there once...blah...strip clubs arent my cup o' tea anyways...i just went to have some beers with the buddies and they paid for a lapdance and my beer...so im not complaining LMAO!

• Members

Originally posted by soc_monki

HOLY {censored}ING {censored}!!! how do you know about that {censored}hole??? WTF???!

dude...thats scary you know that and youre in Folsom...i was actually born in Cali, but you probably already know that...maybe...do you work for the govt or something? LOL

by the way, its not Wild Bills anymore, its Cherries...and the girls have gotten better somewhat...instead of ugly old chicks, they have nice looking younger ones, but its still a {censored}hole i think...went there once...blah...strip clubs arent my cup o' tea anyways...i just went to have some beers with the buddies and they paid for a lapdance and my beer...so im not complaining LMAO!

I went there on business a few years ago. It was fun! I felt like I landed on a different planet. I stayed at the Hampton Inn on hwy72. The people are cool in MS though. I didn't know there were still dry counties until I went there.

• Members

I went there on business a few years ago. It was fun! I felt like I landed on a different planet. I stayed at the Hampton Inn on hwy72. The people are cool in MS though. I didn't know there were still dry counties until I went there.

You know why they have so much trouble solving crimes in Mississippi? There are no dental records and everybody has the same DNA.

• Members

LOL well dude, if youre ever in the area again, lemme know...well go have a beer or something...me and the guys usually get together at Ruby Tuesdays on Mondays to have a few drinks or whatnot and just hang out.

but yea...the dry county thing sucks ass...we had a vote not long ago to have liquor brought in...crushed by the churches of course. "we dont need that demon liquor!!! we can grow and prosper without it!" yea whatever...no good restaurants because no liquor...crappy roads because of no tax money...no tourism because no one wants to stay here because we have no good restaurants and no liquor...go figure :rolleyes:

ive been here 16 years, and we havent grown much...give liquor a chance LMAO!!

• Members
Originally posted by soc_monki

LOL well dude, if youre ever in the area again, lemme know...well go have a beer or something...me and the guys usually get together at Ruby Tuesdays on Mondays to have a few drinks or whatnot and just hang out.

but yea...the dry county thing sucks ass...we had a vote not long ago to have liquor brought in...crushed by the churches of course. "we dont need that demon liquor!!! we can grow and prosper without it!" yea whatever...no good restaurants because no liquor...crappy roads because of no tax money...no tourism because no one wants to stay here because we have no good restaurants and no liquor...go figure
:rolleyes:

ive been here 16 years, and we havent grown much...give liquor a chance LMAO!!

I spent a couple of weeks in Corinth and then spent a weekend in Memphis. While I was in Memphis, I went to BB kings and watched Shawn Lane play a small set. I invited him to my table after he was finished and shot the {censored} with him for about an hour or so. He was such a monster player and he was very cordial and humble.
I'm glad I don't live there. I'd weigh 900 lbs with all of the fried food and BBQ there. :love:

Archived