If you care what a band looks like...

CreamTele

• Members

Originally posted by insurrection

This has been brought up a bunch of times... but... can anyone find a band that dresses like limpwristed emo queers and sound good? I'm curious of this...

Avenged Sevenfold is the only that comes to mind... Old Mudvayne was THE {censored}. They suck ass now.

Wait... Ok.... I see your point. :D

• Members

Originally posted by telephant

Since you're an old bastard Ill let this one slide...
:D:p;)

Moreso the very contemporary yet undeniably "emo queer" hair than the wardrobe, I guess.

Except for Dave Bryan. Has his hair EVER been even remotely cool? LOL!

• Members

Originally posted by PlayboyChris

Moreso the very contemporary yet undeniably "emo queer" hair than the wardrobe, I guess.

Except for Dave Bryan. Has his hair EVER been even remotely cool? LOL!

Eh, even though I don't like the band, they don't look queer. They look like old preps, but not eyeliner pussified queers.

Hell, even 80's hair metal dressed kind of gay, but they chain smoked, got in fights, and {censored}ed sluts. Which is more than I can say about these tools these days.

Pussies. The lot of them.

• Members

It's kinda interesting that whenever a thread about a female 'artist' comes up.... all anyone can talk about is whether the chick is {censored}able or more-likely.. not.

How a rock musician looks (better term: presents himself) has always been damn near as important as how he sounds. Like it or not, it's the reality. It's one of THE principle components.

Maybe not as important to you guys.... but y'all aren't the only rock consumers.... and you don't make the rules.

• Members

Originally posted by insurrection

Eh, even though I don't like the band, they don't look queer. They look like old preps, but not eyeliner pussified queers.

Hell, even 80's hair metal dressed kind of gay, but they chain smoked, got in fights, and {censored}ed sluts. Which is more than I can say about these tools these days.

Pussies. The lot of them.

Well keep in mind I worship these guys, and they don't look queer in the slightest:

439279528_l.jpg

• Members

generally i could care less what a band looks like, but i accept the fact that there are a lot of people that do

from a musician's standpoint you also have to realize that every band has an image, if you say you don't care about your image then that in itself is a big part of your image...the way you look makes a statement to certain people, whether you want it to or not...while i was never one for dressing up or whatever, this is something i kinda keep in mind when i'm doing anything connected with my band

Archived