Some f'in FUZZ

carlygtr56

• Members

Hey Carl, that Ram Head sounds D*A*M good man.

I'm gonna give the rest a listen, but I went for that one right away. I've been wanting one to stick in front of my lil' Vox.

What do ya think? Think the EL84's will like it?

• Members

Originally posted by 64DUECE

Hey Carl, that Ram Head sounds D*A*M good man.

I'm gonna give the rest a listen, but I went for that one right away. I've been wanting one to stick in front of my lil' Vox.

What do ya think? Think the EL84's will like it?

The Ram Head is a great Muff fuzz, about the best IMO. Should sound great in front of the Vox.

• Members

I'm interested in the D*A*M fuzz pedals for sure.

Do you know anything about their other stuff. I'm going for the early Page fuzz/boost sound. I guess that points me to their Mk II pedal? I think Page used the Sola Sound version. Not too sure.

Sounds like the Ram head can do the other stuff that I like easily though. I like that clip!

• Members

Originally posted by 64DUECE

I'm interested in the D*A*M fuzz pedals for sure.

Do you know anything about their other stuff. I'm going for the early Page fuzz/boost sound. I guess that points me to their Mk II pedal? I think Page used the Sola Sound version. Not too sure.

Sounds like the Ram head can do the other stuff that I like easily though. I like that clip!

All the DAM stuff is awesome. MK-II for old Zep.

A guy on the new Musictoyz buy & sell has one FS....

http://musictoyz.infopop.cc/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/3531044793/m/1731067793

• Members
Originally posted by Electric Glide

Carl, what is the DAM fuzz?

Also, what did you use this time to record (it sure sounded much better than the bathtub recordings?)
;)

D*A*M (differential audio something or other) is in England. the guy makes some of the best fuzz reproducions ever.
The Ram Head is a great take on the old Ram Head Big Muff.

I got about 5 Muff clones. The DAM about the best.

That was an old clip recorded on my vidcam. Maybe I should go back to using that thing? LOL

Archived