OT: Anyone see the Nintendo Wii stuff?

anonymousalien1

• Members
Originally posted by cloudnine

The Gamecube was pretty {censored} aside from a couple games as I recall.

I dont game anymore though. But the 360 is floundering, Wii looks like the usual nintendo system for adolescents and who the hell wants to flail their hands around while trying to chill out on the couch
:confused:

Only thing that is holding the PS3 back is the price.

Who pissed in your cherrios today buddy?

You play a nintendo for the nintendo games. Everyone I know is gonna get a Wii.

360 floundering? Umm.. yeah.

Playstation is crap, I have a ps2 and I didn't get used for years until grand theft auto came along. The Dual Shock is horrible, the graphics give me a headache, and they break. PS3 is overpriced, over hyped and full of CGI game movies with no games out performing the 360. With Halo & GTA, Microsoft will win.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wii is the official winner this time i think.

nintendo has always been about gameplay. They've made their mistakes and learned from it too. They've been in the buisness the longest.

PS3 and xbox360(which i have) are all OMG GRAPHIXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!lolzzorz!!1!! but the Wii already has a killer starting lineup. Mario, Zelda, and Super Smash Brothers:Brawl.

Nintendo always has the most classic games i think too.

But it doesnt matter since my brother got the xbox, and he'll probablly be getting the Ps3 (moran...) i'm picking up the Wii for sure.

EDIT: The only thing about PS3 is that is has the better action games and RPGs...Devil May Cry, Metal Gear, Final Fantasy (although XI sucked the big one...hoping XII is good...and hell they just revealed XIII) so it may come out on top for people in that crowd.

PS2 won last time, but i think the price is REALLY killing sony right now.

Archived