GMW's you might part w/ in the future.

bobbtoz

• Members
Originally posted by dropthisd

Thanks Mark
:thu:
You RAWK bro
:D

Kind of offering it on a whim, but its ok if it stays. Never goes out of tune, plays supa straight and feels great in my hands. I'll have pics or links available by Saturday 5/27/06.

Cool. I'll look forward to more pics.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by NITEFLY182

why doesnt this company have a logo on the headstock if their guitars are supposed to be so good and expensive?

His new line does, and many of the old S-heads also have it too.

• Members

Every time I see a GMW S-head, I think that it'll be the time that I put my LP Deluxe on the Ebay block. I almost did when I saw the red one with the bucker in the bridge and the single coil in the neck. My hands were shaking.....and my wife was like, "whatever you want to do," with a sigh. lol.

• Members

Originally posted by Markus RN

Very nice.

The trouble for me with my GMWs is most of my humbucker guitars really just sit. My single coil Suhr gets most of the action.

-Mark

Mark how could you let that orange one sit? That thing screams play me!!!

Do you have any other pics of it? Headstock and tuner pics?

Bob T.

• Members
Originally posted by cqc6

Hey,

Here's mine-

But I am keeping it!

Hehe...thats my old one on the day it showed up at my house....super cool guitar. Only problem - in the 4 1/2 months I waited for it, I went from "I have to have Floyd guitar..." to "What the hell do I need a Floyd guiatr for ?????" That guitar went from me to daver102 to Jason Wallis to you...she's a bit of a slut.

FWIW - that is an actual Jackson swamp ash body, not GMW milled....it was left over from a run DL sprayed for Jackson prior to the buyout (Lee painted this one for me though, NOT Dan )

GMWDinkybody.jpg

GMWGroup.jpg

Above is with the group at my house, none of which I own anymore....I miss the flame top and the sonic blue mutt...still don't need a Floyd and I outgrew the graphics. That Bullseye was the best player though.

Steve E

• Members

Hey,

I love that guitar (Orange)

Im glad I bought it. Jackson body and all- it sounds Killer through my Engl/Splawn rig. I may try a different Bridge Hum to see if I like it even more- but it does sound great.

I may put a Rio Grande in it.

I always wanted to try the BBQ.

PS-> Thanks for selling it.

I love the Painted Strathead too! Most arent.

Archived