bobbtoz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Markus RN

That's the one!

-Mark

Damn Mark. I think your on a mission to own every GMW guitar ever built. That is a sweet guitar. That would definetly be a nice addition to your collection.

I see Daver is interested in a GMW I was considering. Great looking guitar, just not to sure about the 1-3/4" nut width.

Between you Daver, Monte and Blood Splatter you guys could open a GMW museum.

Have you ever considered selling your blue GMW? I'm not interested in that one (you know the one I like), just wondering why that one has lasted longer than some of your others.

We could make a transaction this week and you could have that blue hot rod at the asking price. ;)

Bob T.

• Members
Originally posted by bobbtoz

I see Daver is interested in a GMW I was considering. Great looking guitar, just not to sure about the 1-3/4" nut width.

Have you ever considered selling your blue GMW? I'm not interested in that one (you know the one I like), just wondering why that one has lasted longer than some of your others.

We could make a transaction this week and you could have that blue hot rod at the asking price.
;)

Bob T.

The blue burst that I have is from Lee's personal collection as well. There is just something about it that is awesome. I get the occasional offer, but I just can't seem to part with it. Monte wants it, as his favorite color is blue. This was my most expensive one, but I may part with it.

-Mark

Archived