• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by iplayloudly

" I trip over them getting into my Corvette."

poor baby
:freak:

i know, it hurts. converses dont offer a lot of protection dont ya know.

And the wifebeater is a must. When in doubt, wear a wifebeater. Although i dont wear it to be cool like a lot of people do, i wear it because its {censored}in over 100 every day of my life (in clovis) and im not about to cruise shirtless like all the other non-toothed mother{censored}ers around here hahahahahahaha.

• Members
Originally posted by DirtyBird

Wow, that tripping over them while getting into your corvette line... wow.

You just manage to endear yourself to everyone.
:)

its true. im not lyin. every morning i gotta walk around those {censored}in things. and its annoying.

• Members
Originally posted by -=MYK=-

y dont u move them then?
:confused:

r u 'tarded?

no room in the garage. got too much {censored} in there from moving. and the house isnt big enough to hold all my {censored}. so its in the garage. besides if im not gonna use the running aobrds, what the use of moving them? to keep longer, so itll be long before i dont use em?

you tarded?

• Members

Originally posted by -=MYK=-

It's hilarious when people make up so many excuses just to get out of gettin' off their butt and helping themselves.

i get off my but. no worries little man. as a college athlete, and in the midst of fabricating not only a custom motorcycle, but also a vintage 1928 ford truck hot rod. All while maintaining a life of training, girls, guitar, and other medleys of lifes fruits.

There were no excuses, only hard nosed facts. I got too much {censored} in my garage. the running boards were put on a baseball bag in my garage. Now why would i move them? Lets look in depth....

Moving a set of running boards i no longer want, or will no longer use. why? Answer this question first, before, again, looking t'arded. Lets say i do move them, onto more {censored} in my garage. What good would it do there if ill never use them? why pack them to not use?

I know all of this is hard to soak in, i really understand the infallacies you face on a daily basis mentally, physically, and emotionally. But i hope after this explanation, itll finally reach your central brain.

My condolonsces

• Members
Originally posted by CFH1919ETERNAL

What good would it do there if ill never use them? why pack them to not use?

So that you don't have to hurt your poor little upset self when you're heading out of the mansion into your vette.

Originally posted by CFH1919ETERNAL

I know all of this is hard to soak in, i really understand the infallacies you face on a daily basis mentally, physically, and emotionally.

Right. You understand this somehow because you're me? Get rizzeal.:)

Archived