SPAM: Engl Savage 120, with footswitch

guitarist17

• Members

I feel this amp is just not for me. It is an awesome sounding head, but i feel the marshallish type tones suit me better, which is why I'm going to get a quickrod. So...up for sale, is my engl savage 120, in AWESOME condition. its missing one knob, but i have one from derek on the way. I'm taking offers, so throw what you got at me. Only trades considered would be a Engl Blackmore head+ cash, or a splawn quickrod, straight up. Thanks :D

chris

• Members

Originally posted by JiroJan

i thought id mention this anyway considering its along those lines

how bout a roccaforte custom 40?

i like the rocca stuff for sure, but would probably only consider the hg100, if anything. thanks though, they are awesome sounding amps :D :D :D

chris

• Members

didn't you guys compare the blackmore and savage side by side at evan's (and liked the savage)?

can you dump the marshall and get a more agreeable cab?

how's the blackmore sound through a 1960? there's another thread on here where a guy just got a blackmore and said it's better for clean and moderate gain stuff. it sounded obnoxious at the forum :)

• Members

Originally posted by Gitfiddler

there's another thread on here where a guy just got a blackmore and said it's better for clean and moderate gain stuff. it sounded obnoxious at the forum
:)

He's stupid then. All I play is high gain metal and that amp is {censored}ing incredible. It's great for pretty much any kind of tone though.

• Members

Originally posted by Gitfiddler

there's another thread on here where a guy just got a blackmore and said it's better for clean and moderate gain stuff. it sounded obnoxious at the forum
:)

haha, he is the guy that bought mine!

I think a cobra would be right up your alley, I have one for sale if you are interested.

Archived