2 tier Keyboard Stand

JUDAH

• Members

I am looking for a 2 tier keyboard stand for portable gigs. I am lead singer and I play a Motif ES8 and Korg DW8000. I used to have a Ultimate Support Apex Plus way back and made the mistake of getting rid of it. I looked at some of the new Ultimate stands and they are expensive. I was also wondering if ppl like the new foundation for the stand (X instead of T ). I would think the new design would be a bit of a pain with sustain pedals. Some dont like the stand due to stability, but I like the low profile of the 2nd tier and the boom stand it comes with. Any suggestions or wisdom out there let me know. TX in Advance.

• Members

I've got the Quiklok QL-641 two-tiered X-style and I've been happy with it. As long as you have level ground, you're O.K., as I imagine would be true with any stand. Used to have the two-tiered Z-style and got rid of it. It was not so much the weight but the fact that it was so cumbersome to carry. At the time, I was in a wedding band loading in through lots of hotel kitchens and service areas.

Archived