any Engl owners even know were Merced California is?

FWAxeIbanez

• Members

I'm dying to hear a Blackmore or an SE... any Engl owners live an hour or two away from Merced? I have a Bogner Uberschall, a 67 bandmaster, and a couple other little toys... I'd love to meet up with somebody from here and check out an Engl or two

I found a place in Sacramento that carries Soldano and VHT so I was finally able to play the mighty SLO (and was sorely dissapointed:() and a pitbull 50 something or other... next on my wish list are splawn and Engl

if you are uncomfortable responding to this thread, you are welcome to PM

• Members

Originally posted by CFH1919ETERNAL

hahaha i gotta 2203 and a deuxe reverb, in fresno area. i know where merced is.

oooh, what year is the deluxe reverb? we might be able to rig somethin up man, no pun intended... I would like to hear how an 800 stacks up to my guitarists tsl

• Members

Originally posted by FWAxeIbanez

oooh, what year is the deluxe reverb? we might be able to rig somethin up man, no pun intended... I would like to hear how an 800 stacks up to my guitarists tsl

deluxe reverb is a pre cbs 1965 (made min 64) deluxe reverb.

• Members

PMed you back bro... we gotta meet up man, I'd love to hear that fender, I've been on a major kick lately

dude im definately down to jam. id like to even form a little band for the 2 months ill be here and just jam for a little bit. i need to get back into playing with a band, its killin me. i pm'd you. get on aim! hahahahahahahaha.

• Members

Originally posted by CFH1919ETERNAL

dude im definately down to jam. id like to even form a little band for the 2 months ill be here and just jam for a little bit. i need to get back into playing with a band, its killin me. i pm'd you. get on aim! hahahahahahahaha.

I'm a sad sack when I'm without a band... its been a while since I've been without, but I always gotta have a band

• Members

I was finally able to play the mighty SLO (and was sorely dissapointed:()

+1,000000000000000

Soldano is a very dissapointing indeed...

Bought into the hype and I hated mine in the end...

xgx

• Members
Originally posted by shred-o-holic

If you bastards get togther after next thursday lemme know....I live near Fresno/Clovis........I want to hear a Uber again.....
:)

I was just wondering how many of us live around here, if a mini ampfest would be an option

• Members
Originally posted by shred-o-holic

If you bastards get togther after next thursday lemme know....I live near Fresno/Clovis........I want to hear a Uber again.....
:)

i knew youd jump in. Sanger if i remember correctly. We should get a "central california, out in butt{censored} egypt" amp fest goin.

ill make a thread about it.

Archived