rememberduane

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh yeah:

"Originally posted by Buffalo Soldier

i said this in the other thread,

but i personally think it was the greatest thing zidane has ever done.

he was just doing what the whole world was thinking....

i mean after this world cup......who hasn't wanted to just head butt some dirty italian. "

another guy in the same league. :mad:

• Members

Originally posted by Pascal

Racist {censored}s? Oh the irony...
:o

*headbutts whosbootiestank*

:p

Originally posted by Buffalo Soldier

i personally think it was the greatest thing zidane has ever done.

he was just doing what the whole world was thinking....

i mean after this world cup......who hasn't wanted to just head butt some dirty italian.

right you got me there, however,that was in response to this comment and when i'm drunk i tend to be a bit harsh when things like that are said..my apologies to any french people out there. i've got nothing against the french just zidane..

• Members

Originally posted by whosbootiestank

right you got me there, however,that was in response to this comment and when i'm drunk i tend to be a bit harsh when things like that are said..my apologies to any french people out there. i've got nothing against the french just zidane..

Fair enough.

*French guy shakes whosbootiestank's hand*

:wave:;)

• Members

Fair enough.

*French guy shakes whosbootiestank's hand*

:wave:;)

thanks for bringing that up though i don't want to seem like a racist prick i'm really not.. i guess drinking around a forum with a few douchebags who post ignorant {censored} like that isn't the best =p......oh well

*italian guy raises beer and cheers with french guy, ching ching*

• Members

I think Zidane was thinking something on the lines of "this is my last match, my last chance to punch that Materazzi idiot.."... he didnt want to miss it :D .

anyway.. seriously.. i do feel sorry for France cause it's terrible to loose a final on penalties.. inches.. inches made the difference yesterday.. it's got to be hard to swallow.

I am happy for Italy.. we won against everybody and made a lot of people eat {censored}... which is great for a change.

It surely wasnt a Would Cup of big stars, it was the World Cup of 20 little italian stars that fought all the way and got the necessary strength, luck and skill to get thru a World Cup.

It was the victory of guys like Grosso, Gattuso and Cannavaro against the primadonna and the circus entertainers able to hit the crossbar 4 times in a row but unable to believe and fight for this victory as our guys did.

to all the racist and whinging ppl still on this forum.. a country is on a night and day long party today.. and there's only one word to describe the others today: losers. But you can be a good loser or a sore loser... your call.

• Members

Originally posted by whosbootiestank

thanks for bringing that up though i don't want to seem like a racist prick i'm really not.. i guess drinking around a forum with a few douchebags who post ignorant {censored} like that isn't the best =p......oh well

*italian guy raises beer and cheers with french guy*

Cheers mate! :thu:

And good night, maybe... Did you party all night? Must have been crazy in Napoli! :eek:

• Members

Originally posted by kunos

anyway.. seriously.. i do feel sorry for France cause it's terrible to loose a final on penalties.. inches.. inches made the difference yesterday.. it's got to be hard to swallow.

I am happy for Italy.. we won against everybody and made a lot of people eat {censored}... which is great for a change.

It surely wasnt a Would Cup of big stars, it was the World Cup of 20 little italian stars that fought all the way and got the necessary strength, luck and skill to get thru a World Cup.

It was the victory of guys like Grosso, Gattuso and Cannavaro against the primadonna and the circus entertainers able to hit the crossbar 4 times in a row but unable to believe and fight for this victory as our guys did.

to all the racist and whinging ppl still on this forum.. a country is on a night and day long party today.. and there's only one word to describe the others today: losers. But you can be a good loser or a sore loser... your call.

+1

Of course I'm disappointed.... :(

But once again, seeing how the two teams played yesterday, Italy certainly deserved to win this one. So it's all good. :cool:

Well, IMO, anyway.

• Members

For us Germans the world cup was over on Saturday, here in Hamburg the party on the Reeperbahn was abolutely intense, I've never seen something like this before (Too bad I had an accident with my hand and a piece of broken glas that night, but that's another story... :D).

Noone feels like we lost, yesterday in Berlin our team was celebrated like world champions instead. :thu:

• Members

oh and talking about corruption....

Zidane voted FIFA best player in this World Cup.. I am sure Adidas doesnt mind that :rolleyes:

After stressing ppl with fairplay, no dives, no violence.. Zidane won agains Cannavaro..a defender in charge of a defense that got ZERO goals on action (1 penalty and 1 own goal) and got ZERO yellow cards.

Well done to FIFA's big head Blatter... he was eating so much {censored} after Italy's victory he was nowhere to be found to conclude the ceremony giving the cup to Cannavaro.

Well done to Beckenbauer that, at the start of the World Cup said "italy will pay for the scandal"... lol.. we did pay, but for a lot of fireworks and beer mate.

Well done to Platini.. that said that Italy had no chance and they might win a world cup again in 2048.. good stuff, I'll have to check if I parked my antimatter veichle in double row last night.

These guys, I hope I wont never see and hear from them again.. sore losers in their times.. sore losers today too.

• Members

Originally posted by Doody

Noone feels like we lost, yesterday in Berlin our team was celebrated like world champions instead.
:thu:

well done.. typical german attitude: denial.

I saw ur first pages today...hilarious.. it's nice to see u people never learn.. I hope we'll get germany on our road to Euro 2008 and 2010 World Cup :wave:

• Members

Zidane voted FIFA best player in this World Cup.. I am sure Adidas doesnt mind that
:rolleyes:
After stressing ppl with fairplay, no dives, no violence.. Zidane won agains Cannavaro..a defender in charge of a defense that got ZERO goals on action (1 penalty and 1 own goal) and got ZERO yellow cards.

Well done to FIFA's big head Blatter... he was eating so much {censored} after Italy's victory he was nowhere to be found to conclude the ceremony giving the cup to Cannavaro.

Well done to Beckenbauer that, at the start of the World Cup said "italy will pay for the scandal"... lol.. we did pay, but for a lot of fireworks and beer mate.

Well done to Platini.. that said that Italy had no chance and they might win a world cup again in 2048.. good stuff, I'll have to check if I parked my antimatter veichle in double row last night.

These guys, I hope I wont never see and hear from them again.. sore losers in their times.. sore losers today too.

Your superiority complex still cracks me up :freak:

• Members

Originally posted by Duesentrieb

Your superiority complex still cracks me up
:freak:

funny... i just gave you some examples of guys with superiority complexes that prooved wrong AGAIN.. and you accuse me of superiority complex... funny... you must be german.

• Members

Zidane voted FIFA best player in this World Cup.. I am sure Adidas doesnt mind that
:rolleyes:

Italy is not an exception, similar things have been said about every single team in the tournament (about the French team in the Spanish press, for example). Of course it is stupid, but there's nothing new here.

No need to be bitter: Italy won and won well, it is the best possible answer to all stupid criticisms and attacks.

• Members

Cheers mate!
:thu:

And good night, maybe... Did you party all night? Must have been crazy in Napoli!
:eek:

are you kidding! it was absurd... the little kids around 10-17 years old are the worst haha.. jumping on moving cars, stealing flags, getting in moving cars, haha anything you can do to a moving car has been done even humping! but the energy was unlike anything i've experienced..

• Members

sorry but:

1) You cant compare spanish press to guys like Blatter, Beckenmbauer and Platini that have big roles in FIFA.

2) I know I can't proove this.. but I challenge anybody to find a single italian journalist or, worse, ex player that is giving such arrogants claims about any other team.

Archived