OT: Zidane's headbutt?

rememberduane

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Sick Michael

I would agree that this world cup has been made a laughing stock by Italy and Portugal.

Still, Zidane should know better, especially as captain, and the "great player" he is.

I knew it wouldnt be long before someone did something like this, especially to an Italian / Portuguese player.

Such is football....
:rolleyes:

how is it a laughing stock?

• Members

I didn't make this but it's so awesome I had to post it.

zidane.gif

I don't know {censored} about soccer but I guess that Materazzi guy is known as an exceptionally dirty player.

• Members

Originally posted by ant

. . . I guess that Materazzi guy is known as an exceptionally dirty player.

Definitely.

He's an asshole and I'm sure he said something about Zidane's kids or wife, something really really bad.

Congrats to Italy anyway.

• Members

I read something by someone who can lipread Italian. Apparently Materazzi said "Ciao Calvo" which is supposed to be "Hello Baldy".

It is just so sad, that the greatest player since Maradona does that. Zinedine Zidane is up there with Pele and Maradona, and to end his career that way, is just so wrong.

Maybe Materazzi said something like "It was me that set fire to your grandma" but other than that, I can't see why Zizou would do it.

The other thing is, he performed badly in the first 2 games, but then managed to find his old magic and produce again from the Spain game onwards. The skills, the passing, everything was there again, including the cheeky/cocky/arrogant/brilliant penalty kick. I just hope he isn't remembered for his crazy moment of madness and stupidity. Hopefully he'll be remembered for being the greatest player of his generation.

Also, there's something about Trezeguet and Italy in Finals eh!?

Congratulations to Italy - Buffon, Cannavaro and Gattuso were immense.

• Members

Originally posted by Duesentrieb

Definitely.

He's an asshole and I'm sure he said something about Zidane's kids or wife, something really really bad.

Congrats to Italy anyway.

I totally agree with you Olaf!

Zidane is an exceptional player, the best middlefielder who came out of France since Platini.

The only mistake was that it was overtime and France had the upper hand and they were left with only 10 players minus Zidane especially!

On the other hand the rest of the Italian team were playing great and especially their goalkeeper Buffon who's one of the best GKs around the globe right now!

Congratulations to Italy!

• Members

+1 on Zidane bein a great player, but why?? he's my idol... why???

Materazzi could've said some racist thingy... since zidane is half algerian...

Anyways... materazzi's known for bad things.. so.....

However, Congrats to Italy

• Members

Dirty italians? wtf is it with you racist {censored}s? jealousy? sure seems like it.. thats why all the girls like the italian team cuz they look dirty and greasy? hmm.. anyways we won.. zidane is a bitch and hardly can be compared with pele or maradona.. cannavaro should have been the man of the tournament.. he showed up in every game and was essential to the italian team, without him they wouldn't have come half as far IMO.. viva italia!!! parties galore!!!!

• Members

Originally posted by whosbootiestank

Dirty italians? wtf is it with you racist {censored}s? jealousy? sure seems like it..

Originally posted by whosbootiestank

haha only a faggot head butts you in the chest... {censored}in french fags will be crying on the plane home tonight...forza italia!

Racist {censored}s? Oh the irony... :o

*headbutts whosbootiestank*

:p

• Members

"Originally posted by whosbootiestank

haha only a faggot head butts you in the chest... {censored}in french fags will be crying on the plane home tonight...forza italia!"

Wow

That was copied from GJ, BTW.

• Members

Originally posted by Buffalo Soldier

i said this in the other thread,

but i personally think it was the greatest thing zidane has ever done.

he was just doing what the whole world was thinking....

i mean after this world cup......who hasn't wanted to just head butt some dirty italian.

Racism!! Nice!!!

• Members

"Originally posted by whosbootiestank

haha only a faggot head butts you in the chest... {censored}in french fags will be crying on the plane home tonight...forza italia!"

Wow

You didn't seem to have a problem with the anti-Italian post though....:confused:

Archived