Trivium!

mparsons

• Members
Originally posted by CFH1919ETERNAL

ahhhh yes another {censored}ty generic metal band to grace us.

i bet they use 5150's too.

Nope, they sure don't. One of them used Marshalls and I don't know about the other one, but...

Now they use Kranks.

Come on.

Don't act like you didn't see that coming.

I like Trivium though, so I don't really care, if the guitar on the next album sounds as good as it did on As I Lay Dying's Shadows are Security then I'll sure as hell be happy with it :thu:

But this video is funny as {censored}, I showed it to my dad and he sent it to a buncha guys at work. He said he couldn't breathe it was so funny, and it was the same for me.

He actually won't stop singing the damn thing :cry::p

• Members
Originally posted by bob the dentist

Nope, they sure don't. One of them used Marshalls and I don't know about the other one, but...

Now they use Kranks.

Come on.

Don't act like you didn't see that coming.

I like Trivium though, so I don't really care, if the guitar on the next album sounds as good as it did on As I Lay Dying's
Shadows are Security
then I'll sure as hell be happy with it
:thu:

But this video is funny as {censored}, I showed it to my dad and he sent it to a buncha guys at work. He said he couldn't breathe it was so funny, and it was the same for me.

He actually won't stop singing the damn thing
:cry::p

back in the day. my band and as i lay dying used to play a lot. when i lived in north county san diego. good stuff.

• Members
Originally posted by bob the dentist

This is seriously the best one though. I've seen a bunch of these and this is by far the funniest.

heh, agreed. Much better than the Fallout Boy one, mainly in part because I don't have to listen to {censored}in' Fallout Boy when I watch it.

:D

• Members

Originally posted by Bradman006

I like Trivium. Buts thats pretty funny.

My band will probably be percieved as another {censored}ty, generic metal band but who cares. I like {censored}ty generic metal!

but pretty much anything nowadays can be considered {censored}ty generic metal since everything's been done already.

oh well, i don'[t mind as long as the vocals aren't hardcore style like As I lay dying {censored}, trivium {censored}, screamo faggotry you know what i'm talking about. where the {censored} is the creativity and originality?

• Members

Originally posted by rx jr.

but pretty much anything nowadays can be considered {censored}ty generic metal since everything's been done already.

oh well, i don'[t mind as long as the vocals aren't hardcore style like As I lay dying {censored}, trivium {censored}, screamo faggotry you know what i'm talking about. where the {censored} is the creativity and originality?

I love hardcore/screamo, and I can tell the difference between the bands. Creativity is subjective.

• Members
Originally posted by Reck

I love hardcore/screamo, and I can tell the difference between the bands. Creativity is subjective.

i think you're talking about personal preference, not creativity..... of course I can tell the difference too, i just don't like them :confused:

of course, all my friends are not into metal so to them they all sound the same. they can't tell the difference between Opeth, Metallica, and Slayer. :rolleyes:

• Members

i think you're talking about personal preference, not creativity..... of course I can tell the difference too, i just don't like them
:confused:

of course, all my friends are not into metal so to them they all sound the same. they can't tell the difference between Opeth, Metallica, and Slayer.
:rolleyes:

Sorry dude, but you just sound like an asshole. I, as an open-minded person honestly can not think of any sort of music that would make me say "they are uncreative fags."

(besides pop, of course.)

But that's just me.

And besides, don't you realize that to some people, you piss them off just as much as your friends do by throwing every band that screams nowadays into the same boat?

• Members

That is the inherent problem with metal. It's "extreme music," so everyone who wants to play in a metal band is like, "0mGz, 3y3 g0tZ 2 b3 s0z M3ATL!" Think about it. If you are trying to do nothing more than make one sound as extreme as possible, how can it possibly end up being anything different? The vast majority of bands literally are trying as hard as they can to become a stereotype. So 99/100 times, it ends up being so extreme that it's just that, m/ METAL m/, and there's nothing else to it. I mean, seriously, in like 2050, there will probably still be bands ripping off Cannibal Corpse and At The Gates.

Archived