Official HCAF Megaman Army clique shoot the crap thread

AtillaTheHungry

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

About the anti-aliased comment: It isn't. Anti-Aliasing is removing the jagged edges. It's Aliased as I can see jagged edges

Oh, nevermind. I thought you meant the 3d model. Mine is due to the crappy JPEG Compression

• Members

if THESE dont qualify me for membership..I dunno what will!!!

Seriosly...I've been obsessed with Megaman since I first played the original back in '87. Greatest games ever, and I'm glad to see I'm not alone in the appreciation.

Vile.jpg

MegamanGroup02.jpg

MegamanGroup.jpg

MegamanModels05.jpg

MegamanModels04.jpg

MegamanModels03.jpg

MegamanModels02.jpg

MegamanModels01.jpg

and some original art by me:
MegamanX.jpg

• Members

How did i miss this thread! I {censored}ing love megaman ever since i was 10 and was playing 1-3 on my NES. I still think those games are the absolute balls, infact, im gonna have to go hookup my NES again.

My flatmate got the new Megaman for PSP and its pretty sweet, there arent enough decent side scrollers these days.

Gunstar heroes was an awsome sidescroller on the megadrive aswell

James

• Members

Originally posted by AgentOrange

How did i miss this thread! I {censored}ing love megaman ever since i was 10 and was playing 1-3 on my NES. I still think those games are the absolute balls, infact, im gonna have to go hookup my NES again.

My flatmate got the new Megaman for PSP and its pretty sweet, there arent enough decent side scrollers these days.

Gunstar heroes was an awsome sidescroller on the megadrive aswell

James

indeed.

I applaud your good tastes!

• Members

My friend and I always had played Megaman 2 and 5 on the NES every Friday like 10 years ago:eek:

Still, it was pretty freakin' awesome. We'd always do the game in a specific order that made the game harder.

Archived