The official "make me a hall of fame member thread"

rememberduane

• Members
Originally posted by DoubleBarrel

I vote hell no.

You have posted some dumb ass {censored} here lately. IMO you belong in a hall of fame, but not this one.
:eek:

Beides, I have more posts than you:D

I'm not the one advocating violence over religion. :idea: Towards a civilian by a Marine no less. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by rememberduane

I'm not the one advocating violence over religion.
:idea:
Towards a civilian by a Marine no less.
:thu:

This is exactly why you should't be in this "hall of fame"

Besides we are talking about you, not me. I didn't ask to be made a HOF member, you did. I'm just saying why you souldn't be.:thu:

• Members

This is exactly why you should't be in this "hall of fame"

Besides we are talking about you, not me. I didn't ask to be made a HOF member, you did. I'm just saying why you souldn't be.

I was actually making a point that if I said I was a pacifist, this thread would escalate to the point that yours did, and I'd get a ton of posts.

• Members

I was actually making a point that if I said I was a pacifist, this thread would escalate to the point that yours did, and I'd get a ton of posts.

You are not a pacifist..............If you are your one of the worst ones I've ever seen:D

• Members

Pacifism is not limited to physical violence, words count too.

I've never been verbally violent either.

In fact, I believe I've been unreasonably calm and collected in the face of criticism for personally not wanting to physically harm anyone.

• Members

I've never been verbally violent either.

In fact, I believe I've been unreasonably calm and collected in the face of criticism for personally not wanting to physically harm anyone.

I don't have time to look thru all 70 plus pages of the "It takes a Marine" thread, but I'm sure there's some moments in there that would contradict that.

Nothin personal, I think we agree on a lot music wise, but our politics are pretty much diametrically oposed.

• Members

I don't have time to look thru all 70 plus pages of the "It takes a Marine" thread, but I'm sure there's some moments in there that would contradict that.

Nothin personal, I think we agree on a lot music wise, but our politics are pretty much diametrically oposed.

Yes, because I don't think punching someone is the answer to conflicts of belief. :rolleyes:

Oh well, that's why you never talk about politics or religion.

• Members

But rrrrrriiiiiiiiiiifffffffffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
:cry:

I'm sorry my friend. But you haven't posted any preeminently noble, duple musical instrument clips to rank you above similarly disposed neophytes in this forum... Do so, and I will remove my blackball and personally promote you myself!

Hehore

• Members
Originally posted by riffy

I'm sorry my friend. But you haven't posted any preeminently noble, duple musical instrument clips to rank you above similarly disposed neophytes in this forum... Do so, and I will remove my blackball and personally promote you myself!

Hehore

I didn't understand any of that.

I like kitties.

naptime-kitties.jpg

:love:

• Members
Originally posted by bob the dentist

I didn't understand any of that.

I like kitties.

naptime-kitties.jpg

:love:

Dude,
Do NOT feel bad. I don't understand a word of it either AND I {censored}ing wrote it!:eek::love:

And I dig the kitties!:D

• Members
Originally posted by riffy

Dude,

Do NOT feel bad. I don't understand a word of it either AND I {censored}ing wrote it!
:eek::love:

And I dig the kitties!
:D

I no rite?

haha, that kitty pic has actually gone into my "post reply pics" folder in my favorites, along with all the "owned" and "ghey" pics :D

Archived