ok all you OG braddahs from hawaii---membah dis?

mentoneman

• Members

Masked Rider?

SHAVE ICE!!!!!! is that the same Wiola one?

LEONARDS!!!!!! I love those scrotum-shaped things...... what's it called.............................. i forgot :cry:

turtle rock? near hawaikai

ZIPPY'S!!!!!!!! saimin + Chili = :love::eek::thu::idea: i miss it :cry:

Manuapua :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by rx jr.

Masked Rider?

SHAVE ICE!!!!!! is that the same Wiola one?

LEONARDS!!!!!! I love those scrotum-shaped things...... what's it called.............................. i forgot
:cry:

turtle rock? near hawaikai

ZIPPY'S!!!!!!!! saimin + Chili =
:love::eek::thu::idea:
i miss it
:cry:

Manuapua
:thu:

haleiwa---memba put ice cream and azuki beans inside

malasadas...now get haupia malasadas...NUTS!

i was bummed when red rooster in kaimuki closed and took their honey baked manapua chicken curry filling with it.

• Members

li hing....

never been to kenny's....

i can't figure out the first pic in the last post
:confused:

kenny's at the kam shopping center in kalihi...mom taught at sanford ballard dole intermediate in kalihi valley...home of the 25 year old samoan 8th grader with 3 kids.

1st pic is aloha stadium,

den one place i not goin tell yet

how's da lemon peel at da bottom of da coke icee

i'm so ono for some rice cake and kc waffle hot dogs...

rap-replinger-poi-dog-with-.jpg

B000002554.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

558.jpg

JerryandRobert_blue.jpg

• Members

uh yeah i was just kidding about that aloha stadium one since it was way too obvious :D

do you listen to Ho'onua? I knew the singer guy (Jared Keo), he used to work at my high school. I'm a MidPac grad, class of 2004. Jared used to work at the MidPac dorms (RIP) as one of counsellors so I got to know him and he even gave away some CDs and Ho'onua shirts to the dorm kids... real cool guy

• Members

Hoooooooo :thu:

Get da Matsumoto's (daily back in da day...), Andy Bumatai, manapua, crack seed and dried lemon peel, Zippy's (where stay da loco moko ???) Buttons, Rabbit Island, C&K and Rap (RIP), Alla Park, Wallos, Hawaii 5-0 and that news guy...

Dats all I get.....

• Members

Lots of memories there bruddah... C&K especially. Got to meet them twice. Once they came to my high school to play and again, years later I saw them jam in Santa Barbara and talked to them afterward. Thanks for the memories...

• Members

uh yeah i was just kidding about that aloha stadium one since it was way too obvious
:D

do you listen to Ho'onua? I knew the singer guy (Jared Keo), he used to work at my high school. I'm a MidPac grad, class of 2004. Jared used to work at the MidPac dorms (RIP) as one of counsellors so I got to know him and he even gave away some CDs and Ho'onua shirts to the dorm kids... real cool guy

not familiar with ho'onua

but my uncle played percussion in Olomana, and they judged a talent show, brown bags to stardom, at my high school, st louis, before robert beaumont passed away

• Members

Originally posted by * velcro-fly *

Hoooooooo
:thu:

Get da Matsumoto's (daily back in da day...), Andy Bumatai, manapua, crack seed and dried lemon peel, Zippy's (where stay da loco moko ???) Buttons, Rabbit Island, C&K and Rap (RIP), Alla Park, Wallos, Hawaii 5-0 and that news guy...

Dats all I get.....

news guy = joe moore...went to HS with his son

da addah guy stay mayor frank fasi...went to a party at his house that billybogner played at!

jack da rippa doing jack stance, photo taken by my friend derek hoffman

kahuku sugar mill

kikaida

zaboga

• Members

Originally posted by Dias3

Lots of memories there bruddah... C&K especially. Got to meet them twice. Once they came to my high school to play and again, years later I saw them jam in Santa Barbara and talked to them afterward. Thanks for the memories...

no worries, beef curries...

jus no get all hanna badda shirt bambai i goin trow you eenside da batroom afta skool an goin put iso peanut in one eah and one peery bombucha in da addah side.

• Members

Originally posted by thewaterchapter

im trying to get some friends to go to makapuu with me right now!!! haha some good pics man. hawaii culture is so unique, and can be funny as hell, gotta love it.

ps - joe moore is a robot.

a rich robot--his son jeff was outta control back in da day---

still get malia's truck at sandies or what?

and have you ever checked kimuraya bakery next to kaimuki fire station?

RICK-TER doughnuts...crushes crispy kreme...i could die on a bed of their haupia filled doughnuts...

• Members

Originally posted by thewaterchapter

mentone... how come you moved to CA man? seems like you obviously miss the islands.

school, the rock scene back in the day, and just had rock fever as a teenager

then of course i bumped into this pretty little thing:

myprettywife.jpg

and the rest as they say is history

i could move back now if the $$$$ was right

Archived