American Idol Concert

bluesboy

• Members

WEnt to see the american idol concert last night with my GF. I didn't really want to go, but I was pleasantly surprised. Very good sound, band was impressive. Guitar player had three amps on stage, a Fender Deville of some sort, and two Line 6 combos (don't exactly what they were). The guitar sound wasn't amazing, but it was very good. Chris Daughtry (sp?) and Lisa Tucker stole the show... Taylor Hicks looks like Jay Leno's younger brother on crack, and he sings like it too!

• Members

Originally posted by SkyhighRocks

no...but he did just sign a record deal with a major label for his solo career. Smarter move.

that is correct... he was really an awesome singer. He did whole lotta love, dead or alive (skyhighrocks will appreciate that one!), and the renegade by styx. Later he sang parts of patience by GNR with the other dudes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I just got back from seeing them live about an 1 1/2 hours ago. It was a really good show. Chris was amazing. He performed the same songs. Really just about all of the 10 ten have alot of talent. They sound much better live then they did on tv IMO. I saw them in Charlotte.

Originally posted by bluesboy

that is correct... he was really an awesome singer. He did whole lotta love, dead or alive (skyhighrocks will appreciate that one!), and the renegade by styx. Later he sang parts of patience by GNR with the other dudes.

Archived