Have you still got the first Guitar u owned?

Markymarc1979

• Members

Absolutely!

My first real guitar is a 1974 Epiphone ea-250. It is in really great condition and I enjoy it very much. Five years later I bought my '79 Anniversary Stratocaster/Pearlescent Finish. I play this one every time my amp is turned on, even if I switch to the Les Paul. My strat is such a great player and has been my #1 since I bought it. I did have Fralin rewind the middle pick up when it died a few years ago!

Thats my story!

John

• Members

Yeah, i dont play it much becuase i put an EMG in it years ago and disconnected the ground wire, then swapped it with a dimebucker that was in a used Jackson id just bought. So now its noisy as hell and i cant be arsed to fix it. It still a nice guitar, but next to my others it cant really compare. But im keeping it for sentimental value.

8bc789e2.jpg

James

• Members

Originally posted by Irish_whiplash

I still have mine, a very battered old Charvel in 3 pieces now, broken headstock, cracked neck and battered body, but I still love it, even though it's unplayable.

Heck yeah, well, one of the first ones anyway. ITs a 1985 Kramer Focus 3000. I totally re-did the electronics and am now looking for a cool maple neck for it. I am tired of spending a fortune on guitars that sound only maybe a little better to my ears. Of all the equipent I have had this guitar is one I would NEVER sell (other than my EBMM EVH). And the Kramer aint worth squat! lol!

Archived