Zakk speaks on 357

BigBone

• Members

If it sounds too good to be true then it probably {censored}ing is.

I feel bad for the younger cats that really wanted the axe for themselves and had to scrape their hard earned pennies together to get a decent axe.

But for all of you that went out and bought like 5 at a time to try and sell em on ebay I don't feel bad. All you did was try to scam 357 for 5 free guitars that you were gonna make a killing on and instead you got scammed.

Next time instead of buy a {censored}ty diecast toy to get a free guitar, just {censored}ing save your dough and buy one out right.:wave:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Slaytallica

I feel bad for the younger cats that really wanted the axe for themselves and had to scrape their hard earned pennies together to get a decent axe.

But for all of you that went out and bought like 5 at a time to try and sell em on ebay I don't feel bad. All you did was try to scam 357 for 5 free guitars that you were gonna make a killing on and instead you got scammed.

Next time instead of buy a {censored}ty diecast toy to get a free guitar, just {censored}ing save your dough and buy one out right.
:wave:

Preach on, brotha! I feel the same {censored}ing way.

• Members

People who actually went for this deal are retarded, it's as simple as that.

Zakk says it about halfway through, who the {censored} thinks they can spend $200 for a $1000 guitar. I mean seriously, use your heads.

Yes it's {censored}ed up, but I don't feel bad for people that actually wasted money on this.

• Members

The fact of the matter is, people trusted zakk wylde's {censored}ing site on this deal, they didn't think they were gonna get ripped off from a guy who moderated his message board. Zakk knew from square one what was going on with this deal, he probably thought it was good deal as well until it went sour. He's a {censored}ing dick to say 'well, what do you think was gonna happen with a deal that sounds too good to be true'. I hope someone caps that mother{censored}er right between the eyes.

• Members

Originally posted by NoodleFace

People who actually went for this deal are retarded, it's as simple as that.

Zakk says it about halfway through, who the {censored} thinks they can spend $200 for a $1000 guitar. I mean seriously, use your heads.

Yes it's {censored}ed up, but I don't feel bad for people that actually wasted money on this.

Who the {censored} would think the Epi ZW is a $1000 guitar? Its a Korean guitar with the crappiest EMG's you can ask for.

(Well....the EMG Select are worse I guess)

• Members
Originally posted by Slaytallica

Next time instead of buy a {censored}ty diecast toy to get a free guitar, just {censored}ing save your dough and buy one out right.
:wave:

Exactly. Zakk Wylde may be an ass, but if you thought you could get an instrument for an eight of its price from some shady company which would gain NOTHING by advertising to amp nerds, you're a bigger ass yet. Zakk isn't obligated to protect you or avenge your dumb{censored}ery, use your own damn head and see scams for what they are.

• Members

First off, the guitar is an $800 guitar, not $1k...I know thats splitting hairs, but the cost on a foreign made guitar at that price is roughly half, if not less of its retail price. If they were really going to buy in wholesale, they wouldn't have spend 1k (or 800) on each guitar, it probably would have been closer to 400, or maybe even less depending on the quantity.

I think Zakk just didnt see it coming and now hindsight is 20/20 to him. I'm sure he feels bad for his fans somewhat, thats why he acts like he personally "got fist{censored}ed" by the deal. The truth is, if anything I think 357 probably paid Zakk up front to pose with everything, so monetarily, he's at a gain. But now that so many of his fans have gotten ripped off, he'll lose in ticket/record/gear sales, so he'll end up at a net loss...thats why he's releasing statements like these.

I feel bad for the people who scraped to get in on this deal, because I'm sure there are more than enough.

• Members
Originally posted by KirkHammett1

I think what the 357 noobs dont realize is that the promotion was on Zakk Wyldes official website. And Zakk Wylde's webmaster Chad Dyer personally was the sole reason anyone gave it a go.

That was the only reason I thought it was legit. I was very skeptical up until that point. I thought Zakk wouldn't back and obvious scam. :(:mad:

Bastards.

Am I bitter? Yes. My wife reminds of the money I lost each time I talk about getting another piece of gear. I at least got 1 of the two orders refunded through my credit card. The check order is lost forever.

• Members

Originally posted by Ultron

Man, I'd love to see his ass dumped and Jake E. Lee resurrected back into the guitar slot.

Ain't no way in hell Jake would go back and work with Ozzy the Thief and Sharon the {censored} again...never {censored}in' happen.

Archived