POD SPAM: Line 6 POD 2.0 - new MotoPOD version

AndyZ

• Members

Practically brand new Line 6 POD 2.0. It's two months old and been sitting for six weeks of that.

This is one of the new updated 2.0 POD's that they now call the MotoPOD. Chip version 2.37.

I was one of the beta testers for this and used it about 8 hours. I already have 2 other POD's and don't have a need for a third one.

New design features include a 3 digit display. It now supports the new floorboard controllers including the FBV Express and FBV Shortboard.

Older POD 2.0 units that have a jack labeled "PEDAL" only support the older FB4 and Floor Board foot controllers. New POD 2.0

• Members

I don't have any pics at the moment. Everything is in the original box in plastic as if you were buying it at a store.

If you can still want pics, let me know your email address and I can do it this evening when I have my digi camera and POD in front of me.

Thanks!

• Members

good luck - i tried quite a few times selling a 2.3 with box/manual/software along with the $250 big floorboard controller (large one with seperate wah/volume/tuner/tap tempo/etc.) and its box/manual as well as a $50 MIDI interface to use it with a PC and lots of other extra accessories all for $200 shipped or $110 for just the Pod

had a near hit but he tried his damndest to scheem me outta it, told me the MO is in the mail priority mail to please go ahead and ship it, then he told me "no i forgot and mailed it regular mail" can ya ship it anyway?????

anyway heres either a bump or a shameless plug depending on how you look at it :)

• Members

Thanks Fish! I guess we'll see if I get any takers. They still sell em so someone must be buying em.

DCooper, they aren't really promoting the name change here in the US, but it definitely is much easier to move around on it than the older 2.xx versions.

Archived