Most perfect female specimen?

evhtone

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Deltones

Lots of those chicks suffer from the Nutella Makeup Syndrome: Layed thick, it looks good and yummy if you eat some at night, but might make you cry when you wake up next morning, and there is no more. Case in point:

gwen-stefani.jpg

She looks ugly in both of those pictures...

A case of beer she would look pretty decent though..

• Members

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

Pretty sure it doesn't matter, since none of us will be marrying her anytime soon.

Well this is all about fantasy!

I would rather spend a weekend with Angelina than Jessica.

I mean there is some talk time...no?

Actually I would rather spend a weekend with Angelina with no sex than Jessica with.

Fat chance of either!!

• Members

Originally posted by Paul J. Edwards

The only thing is that Ms. Simpson is as dumb as a rock.

Who can deal with that for more than one weekend?

I guaran-{censored}ing-tee you that she is exponentially less annoying than Jennifer Love Hewitt.

I can barely stand to watch a 10 minute interview with her on the Tonight show, jesus she is so damn annoying. Not even the cute ditzy annoying, like Jessica can be, like the "holy {censored} I would eat rocks if nobody told me they weren't food" kind of stupid-annoying.

• Members
Originally posted by bob the dentist

I guaran-{censored}ing-tee you that she is exponentially less annoying than Jennifer Love Hewitt.

I can barely stand to watch a 10 minute interview with her on the Tonight show, jesus she is so damn annoying.

Jennifer Love Huge-Tits

She's awesome. :love:

966e525f.jpg

a1886e79.jpg

• Members

I knew you would post pics, and I don't care, I can't look at her the same anymore, she's too annoying.

Jessica > Jennifer.

By a long shot, and the sad thing is that personality actually plays a factor.

Hmm, I would take Jennifer. I watched that Ghost Whisperer show a few times, and she's so hot. And I don't think she's nearly as annoying as you do. ;):D

• Members
Originally posted by Megadeth7684

Hmm, I would take Jennifer. I watched that Ghost Whisperer show a few times, and she's so hot. And I don't think she's nearly as annoying as you do.
;):D

Have you seen her in an interview?

What broke it for me was her little "sideways stare," you know, like the kind a stupid girl makes when she's wondering "hmm, I wonder if he really DOES have my nose?" :confused:

PS: your JS pics are amazing :love:

• Members

Have you seen her in an interview?

What broke it for me was her little "sideways stare," you know, like the kind a stupid girl makes when she's wondering "hmm, I wonder if he really DOES have my nose?"
:confused:

PS: your JS pics are amazing
:love:

Haha, no I've never seen any interviews with her. I'd post more Simpson pics, but I'm out. :cry:

• Members

I know I am late for the party...but if you think J. Simpsonis some kind of perfect femalw specimen...you need to lay off the internet masterbation.

Hey...Il ike pics, virtual reality and jackingoff as much as anyone! Don't get me wrong.

Just go tothe adult movie rental, get one of those 3-for-8.99 mag packs, and you find several much hotter and more perfect female specimens.

:D

Archived