Good Metal Content - The Human Abstract (Live Video)

The Jeff

• Members

I liked it. I've heard the song "Nocturne" on Sirius Hard Attack.

I stopped looking for originality in music long ago. Now, I just enjoy the music for what it is and I've discovered some great bands that I never would have before.

• Members

I actually thought it was pretty cool for metalcore. I don't ever listen to metalcore though so I really wouldn't know if its all been done before or not. Although, there isn't really anything in music anymore that hasn't already been done.

• Members

the previous singer tried out for my death metal band..but he couldn't hang. so I guess he did the vox stuff for that band...then they kicked him out... they're just like all the other 1,000,0000,0000000090840968983505
wussycore out thier

my gf: i hate it
me: good
me: haha
gf: omg
gf: the singer
gf: AWFUL!

• Members

Originally posted by Illuminatus

Sure thing, when you listen to lots of metal, {censored} like this is quite boring, a bunch of out of date styles mixed together.

Haha, out-of-date styles... So, you like trend metal then? Like Billboard Top 100?

• Members
Originally posted by TU BE

I liked it. I've heard the song "Nocturne" on Sirius Hard Attack.

I stopped looking for originality in music long ago. Now, I just enjoy the music for what it is and I've discovered some great bands that I never would have before.

Right on. I like your attitude. :)

Every up and coming band can't reinvent the wheel...

• Members

They sound pretty much indentical to that live except the vocals were a little lower pitched.Really good guys my bass player is on tour with another band thats touring with them right now.And no I dont think the sweeping ever stopped.

Archived