New Enigma EVH Strat In The House..Silly Ceremony Vid....

Alex Flouros

• Members

Hey guys...

Some of you might remember the progress on this a few weeks back..

Well the guitar is now in my hands..Sounds and feels amazing...

The vid is kinda silly as i said...It's part of the delivery ceremony fro a new guitar...But you'll get a pretty good view on the guitar...Besides the crappy playing in general ingnore 1 flat and 1 sharp bend and 1 missed note in there..:D but hey..it was the first time i grabed that guitar in my hands..I need a few minutes with it to feel comfortable..lol

The pics are also kinda crappy but these came from my cell phone..

About the guitar...

-1 piece alder body

-1 piece flame maple neck and fingerboard (thats actually beautiful if you can see it in there..)

-floyd rose pro

-Tom Anderson H3+ bridge

-Kinman woodstock pickups on neck and middle

-wacky paintjob..:D

cya,

Alex

http://www.musicv2.com/mp3_request.m3u?m=download&id=711&url=/bank/videos/948_Alex_Flouros_-_Enigma_009.wmv 13mb

dsc00115fe0.jpg

dsc00113pw2.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by gainfreak

So thats what you have been up to!! Sounds and looks amazing brother!! great to hear from you!

Ralph

just the top of the iceburg bro...i'm busy as hell these days...
but always good to see you here again...and i new guitar is always a nice break from work..;)
i was talking to Kage yesterday...I hope the {censored}er is giving you my regards..:D
rock on bro..
Alex

• Members
Originally posted by YngwieReid

Alex,

There was actually a thread about you the other day. We were wondering where you were. It's great to see you post again!

NICE AXE!!

~Aj. Reid

really?? i'm doing some random searches from time to time but i found nothing..
its all good man...i've just been very busy...
Made a desicion to record a solo album a few months back..
but its talking way more than i expected..plus hundreds of hours in the studio...
I'm also planning a mini tour with some fellow Greek guitarists named Theodore Ziras and Kosta Vreto in about 2 months...
So i've got to double my efforts to finish up quite quickly and i hate the rush...
the truth is i misss hanging around here but i'm too tired every day to do so...
But i hope in the end it'll be worth the trouble...;)
cya around...
Alex

• Members
Originally posted by Alex Flouros

just the top of the iceburg bro...i'm busy as hell these days...

but always good to see you here again...and i new guitar is always a nice break from work..
;)
i was talking to Kage yesterday...I hope the {censored}er is giving you my regards..
:D
rock on bro..

Alex

ALex!!!

I haven't spoken to Kage today but he always keeps me up to date!! Now if I can only get him to give me a copy of your CD I would be a happy Man hahahaha!!! :D:D

Always a pleasure hearing from you brother. Are you comming to NAMM this year?

Ralph

• Members
Originally posted by gainfreak

ALex!!!

I haven't spoken to Kage today but he always keeps me up to date!! Now if I can only get him to give me a copy of your CD I would be a happy Man hahahaha!!!

Always a pleasure hearing from you brother. Are you comming to NAMM this year?

Ralph

yeah...i think this time i'm gonna make it bro...
i have to because Kage has a reward on my head if i don't...:D
i really want to come...lets hope this time i will...
cya,
Alex

• Members
Originally posted by telephant

Very cool! Hey Alex, what do you think about those Kinman Woodstocks? I usually dont like noiseless pickups but I have to say, thse Kinmans really interest me.
:)

hey bro..thanks..and good to see you again you weirdo...:D
when i check from time here i see that your posts are getting crazier with each day that passes by...i wonder how much crazier it gets..:D;)
The kinmans are great..they have a very solid and punchy strat tone without the humming..i love em..
cya,
Alex

• Members
Originally posted by JackBootedThug

Alex I have to tell you brother, I love watching your vids. It's nice to see a fellow "big guy" throwin licks down the way you do! You make it look effortless man.

thansk man...;)
big guitar players of the earth unite!!!:D
cheers!
Alex

• Members
Originally posted by Digital Jams

Downloading now, I still watch the delivery video of you playing Satch and man you wail on that one Alex!

Congrats bro, yes you better save and come to NAMM!

Hell yeah man you played Vai!!!!!!!

I love you ya sexy man you

:D :D :D
ahhh...i feel the love!!:D you know i'm a Vai freak bro..i couldn't resist..;)
its not really a matter of money about NAMM..more a matter of time..but as i said i think i'll make it this January..

oh..i remembered something...i would reach you these days anyway..need something from you...
i will have 2 tracks ready from the solo labum in about 2 weeks..
and these 2 tracks will be sent to the US for mastering as a sample for the rest of the album..so this will be a finished product..
one of the tracks is the opening track to the album..and i need a sample from your son for it...
if you're up for it let me know and i'll send you some details in the next 2 days..;)
Alex

• Members
Originally posted by Alex Flouros

ahhh...i feel the love!!
you know i'm a Vai freak bro..i couldn't resist..
;)
its not really a matter of money about NAMM..more a matter of time..but as i said i think i'll make it this January..

oh..i remembered something...i would reach you these days anyway..need something from you...

i will have 2 tracks ready from the solo labum in about 2 weeks..

and these 2 tracks will be sent to the US for mastering as a sample for the rest of the album..so this will be a finished product..

one of the tracks is the opening track to the album..and i need a sample from your son for it...

if you're up for it let me know and i'll send you some details in the next 2 days..
;)
Alex

My son is ready :) It is daddy that will be in tears and having issues :D

Archived