My day WAS going well....

ratter

• Members

a2f1.gif

The wasp does not really carry out a 'stabbing' action when stinging. Instead, the shaft is thrust into the victim and the lancets move rapidly backwards and forwards (sliding along the stylet) in a sawing action. The lancets are barbed - that is, they have small backward-pointed hooks along their edges. As the shaft penetrates further into the victim's body, the barbs allow anchorage against the flesh until the alternate lancet moves forward and 'claws' the shaft deeper into the wound. The movement of the lancets also enables a pumping action to take place at the abdomen end of the shaft. This causes the poison sac to pump venom down through a central poison canal, between the lancets and out through the shaft tip into the wound.

Bastards!

• Members

hornets arent as agressive as wasps believe it or not. alot of pest controllers would rather deal with a hornets nest than a wasp nest....

^ and they look like the normal hornets we get here, except white i guess lol. at least you can hear when their coming, they sound like a harley coming up the road! try flushing one down the loo.... it doesnt work!

• Members

I'm actually not sure what it was, as it was behind my ear. I just assumed a bee, but maybe a wasp...I dunno. It's still swollen and throbbing.

I didn't make any clips, but if I did it would have sounded something like this.

Hey... ahhh....{censored}er!!!

Archived