TRENDKILLER CD: SLO and BAD CAT HC-100 tones in spades. Check it out.

2B

• Members

Hi all.

This CD is made simple based on the guitar tracks.

More or less one guitar take on each side throughout the whole CD. With a few lead overdubs and fills.

What You hear is what You get, no studio magic or multi overlays to fatten things up around here. Raw, plain and simple.

All SLO and BadCat HotCat-100, a couple of songs with a '69 50W Marshall, and one song with a Matchless Phoenix35 (killer crunch tone).

Cabs: old 412 Marshalls with 25W or 30W GB's.

Fx: Budda Wah.

Guitars: '70 LesPaul Custom (Duncan Custom in bridge), '99-mod 59LP-RI (original PAF's), '00-mod 59LP-RI (TomHolmes 450/455), and a Jackson RR PCS. As far as I can remember, my '59 Strat was also used on a tune, as well as my '68 LP.

There are some clips to be found on "loud {censored}".

www.trendkillerweb.com

So, what do You think?

No problem to order the CD from our homepage.

It can also be found on many internet stores around...

(...micro spam!!!!!!).

Would be cool with some feedback from You guys, who always hunt for the best amps and killer tones out there.

All critics are welcome, good or bad.

:cool:

Rock!!!!

Torbj

• Members

Hi.

Thanks for checking out the clips, and the cool feedback.

The only "full song" will be the video running when You open the page.

But, the tone here is "compressed" to hell (even badder than mp3 I guess, some kinda streaming..).this is for getting the video on net.

Then, the only way would be to buy a CD (sorry....).

T.

• Members

Hi Kage, thanks!

:)

I've mentioned some while back that I can send out a copy to You. Just give me Your address (for being a cool friend!).

(Btw, "sorry" if any others are interesed in a full CD.

A promise is a promise. I'll get my ears kicked if I'm starting to ship out "free" CD's).

T.

• Members
Originally posted by 2B

Hi Kage, thanks!

:)
I've mentioned some while back that I can send out a copy to You. Just give me Your address (for being a cool friend!).

(Btw, "sorry" if any others are interesed in a full CD.

A promise is a promise. I'll get my ears kicked if I'm starting to ship out "free" CD's).

T.

Hey Brother, Clean out your PM's( that includes sent items as well)

• Members

Originally posted by branjispad

nice, how do you like

the hot cat, i wanna try one of those

Hi, Thanks.

I like the old HotCat HC-100 VERY much.

My amp is one of the very first produced, and without the reverb, fx-loop, mid-cut etc. Actually, I will NOT have my amp "modded" with the new features. Why change something that sounds good?

The HC-100 is like the HC-30, but with more bottom-end slam, and more headroom. For my taste I like the HC-100 the best for rock and metal. I've also owned the HC-30R (great amp!!), but sold it off as I just liked the HC-100 better. Sure, a matter of taste.

Btw, I traded my old Bogner Uber for the HC-100 back in the day.

I felt the HC-100 simply had better TONE, and sounded more real.

Another thing is the killer workmanship and construction of the BadCat, a simple amp, ptp, which will last forever.

I think You'll not go wrong if You can handle an amp with just one killer gain ch, and one clean ch. (I do not use the clean ch at all, guitar vol for clean tones).

My keepers for rock and metal are Soldano SLO's and the HC-100.

I guess these will never be sold off, as I've been through a lot of amps during the years. Always came back to the SLO's and old Marshalls, and the HC-100.

My "secret weapon" for recordings are the HC-100.

Heavy as hell, and for that reason it's not dragged around that much for gigs, but the TONE is awesome.

I can't let it go, whatever gas is coming up, I know I would regert it.

Good luck.

T.

Archived