mesa boogie dual rectifier and 4X12 cab for sale

doctornads

• Members

Hey guys im selling my mesa boogie dual recitifier 3 channel solo head and 4x12 oversized cab. Im asking 1500 for everything. that includes insurance. It was bought in mid 2003 and is in great condition. I just installed all new JJ tubes maybe 2 weeks ago. email or pm me if interested. My email is doctornads@hotmail.com

thanks guys!

-Josh

• Members

Yeah the whole new member thing will scare everybody away who isn't already suspicious of the too-good-to-be-true price.

Probably the only way it would sell is if a respected member with plenty of references buys it and doesn't have to pay until after recieving the amp.

• Members

Originally posted by Sparkytfl

Yeah the whole new member thing will scare everybody away who isn't already suspicious of the too-good-to-be-true price.

Probably the only way it would sell is if a respected member with plenty of references buys it and doesn't have to pay until after recieving the amp.

New member or not I would never expect someone to ship me $1500 worth of gear without me paying for it. That is rediculous. If it seems strange, walk away, but dont ask the guy to ship it to you before you pay.

• Members

Originally posted by NITEFLY182

New member or not I would never expect someone to ship me $1500 worth of gear without me paying for it. That is rediculous. If it seems strange, walk away, but dont ask the guy to ship it to you before you pay.

Yeah, but I sure wouldn't be putting 1500 into the hands of a total stranger off the internet either. The only way I'd buy it is if I could meet the seller at the point of sale. Maybe if the seller had an e-bay account they could reference it would help....

• Members

See I dont know more than 5 people on HC personally so I dont know any of you. {censored}, If posting a few times a day for a few months gives you cred for people to send you money thats not much better than doing it right away. Actions > Words (especially on a forum).

• Members

im just guessing north carolina cause i know a josh selling a mesa oversized cab for 400 dollars. and i was selling my mesa oversized cab for 400 dollars but decided to keep it and thought about buying his cab so i can have a mesa full stack. but im broke. i thought that might be the same josh

• Members

No actually im from ft lauderdale florida. I unerstand why you guys would feel cautious. Its cool. I dont have a camera so i have to wait for my gf to lend me hers and i will take and upload pics. Prob. monday so pics will come then but if there are any questions about the actual gear then ask away!

Archived