Dean's Michael Schenker All Access amp

KightTemplar

• Members

Hello folks,

the other day I saw this particular amp of 15 watts in a music store. I tried it but I was n't really impressed, maybe because I didn't have the freedom to crank up to see the real potential of this amp. Don't remember the exact features, but here it is:

volume-boost switch(just like gain switch in other amps)-bass-middle-treble-master-precense.

Anyway, I just wanna know what's your opinion about this amp.

Cheers

Mike

• Members

Originally posted by KightTemplar

Hello folks,

the other day I saw this particular amp of 15 watts in a music store. I tried it but I was n't really impressed, maybe because I didn't have the freedom to crank up to see the real potential of this amp. Don't remember the exact features, but here it is:

volume-boost switch(just like gain switch in other amps)-bass-middle-treble-master-precense.

Anyway, I just wanna know what's your opinion about this amp.

Cheers

Mike

from the looks of the reviews on the site, you're probably better of getting a roland cube/microcube.

• Members

Originally posted by ActionJackson

from the looks of the reviews on the site, you're probably better of getting a roland cube/microcube.

Yea I am about 90% to get the Roland, since it's clean sound is so mesmerizing...........

But I am curious about this MS amp.

• Members

Originally posted by NaturalBornBoy

Michael Schenker put his name on that
:confused:

Why not? Have you seen some of the junk that is now associated with Michael Schenker. This guy is becoming the ultimate sell-out. He has become an overweight, out-of-practice sell-out.

This pains me to say, considering he is one of my all time favorites - hell my first real guitar was a Gibson V because he played one. Those days are gone now since he sold out to Dean. Listen to any of his guitar work post 1995 - not very impressive.

• Members

Sucks to see what a sellout he's become. The guy really hit rockbottom (no pun intended)....exwife/gf cleaned him out, booze, paranoia, living in a hotel. Bogus.....I grew up on him, he was a guitar god in the early 80s. :(

• Members

Originally posted by Rufus Leaking

A complete trainwreck of a marketing concept. Anyone who's a diehard MS fan is probably 30+ and well beyond a starter amp.

Most kids who are looking at $80 beginner amps probably have never even heard of Schenker.

hohoho ... :thu:

• Members

I'm at work ... can't go MusicStores online ... is it this one? Damn how much is he getting for it ... giving his name for a pice of {censored} like this? I would not give my name for something like this ... but I have a daytime job ...

3082_1.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by Acid Test

Why not? Have you seen some of the junk that is now associated with Michael Schenker. This guy is becoming the ultimate sell-out. He has become an overweight, out-of-practice sell-out.

This pains me to say, considering he is one of my all time favorites - hell my first real guitar was a Gibson V because he played one. Those days are gone now since he sold out to Dean. Listen to any of his guitar work post 1995 - not very impressive.

If he drank more beer he could be the next Zakk Wylde :confused::freak:

• Members

Originally posted by darkride

If he drank more beer he could be the next Zakk Wylde
:confused::freak:

First he would have to find some scam to post at his web site and then deny any prior knowledge.

Schenker, although a sell-out, does not play the role of poser or over use pinch harmonics or create some fake society aimed to take the money from directionless kids.

• Members

Originally posted by Acid Test

His DEANs smoke the hell out of any GIBSON!

• Members

Originally posted by gerrekat

His DEANs smoke the hell out of any GIBSON!

Doesn't matter. The guy played Gibson V's for years as his only guitars. After selling his Gibson's on e-bay and in a time of despiration, he landed a deal with Dean.

That, to me, defines a sell out.

Archived