Achtung Chicago Guys!

• Members

As a keyboard player from Chicago-land who's looking for a band, let me tell you why I would never consider your band.

Your songs.

Your attitude.

Your profile picture of a baby Hitler.

Your poor grammar (uncorrect isn't a word).

And lastly...

Your music.

-Mc

• Members

As a keyboard player from Chicago-land who's looking for a band, let me tell you why I would never consider your band.

Your songs.

Your attitude.

Your profile picture of a baby Hitler.

Your poor grammar (uncorrect isn't a word).

And lastly...

Your music.

-Mc

Thanks, judging from the guitar you want to buy I'm guessing you are a metal dude (probably a big Dream Theater fan) which means you wouldn't even get an audition. :wave:

• Members

Thanks, judging from the guitar you want to buy I'm guessing you are a metal dude (probably a big Dream Theater fan) which means you wouldn't even get an audition.
:wave:

you'd guess that because you're an idiot. I'm sure you're going to get a LOT of keyboard players flocking to your band so they can carry your sorry asses. No wonder craigslist didn't work out for you.

• Members

so they can carry your sorry asses.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I truly love the internetz. Really.

Thanks for the kind words breaux! :thu:

Can you post your gig schedule so I can come out one night and throw things at you? :)

On second thought don't, judging by your location I probably wouldn't go out to Cairo for the local open mic night. :mad:

• Members

Have you ever really thought about how many millions of people and bands try to get a record deal compared to the few that actually get them? I tried for years and realized it just wasn't in the cards. The sad thing is to see guys in there late 30's and 40's still looking for that record deal. Sure it happens but, it might be better to get some schooling so you don't end up working in a music store when you're 50-60 years old.

:facepalm:

• Members

I called you guys wanna be comedians not musicians, I have no idea what any of you guys sound like.

Hello! We do have a sense of humor but we aren't evil people.

That's not a good way to show off our midwest politeness. :mad:

Archived