FUCK EBAY!! I was scammed on there again PLEASE READ

ericguitargod

• Members

So i had 4 things for sale on there and some dickhead got 3 of them.He just signed up for eGAY that day opened 10 diff.accounts,buys my {censored} and gives me the old"im gonna send you a check and you send me the difference back in cash scam.Of course eGay wont do a damn thing about it. You know we really need to START HUNTING HUMAN BEINGS,think about it how many times have you heard about a duck or deer or pheasant ruining someones life or causing them alot of problems?Im guessing never!but people on the other hand are something else........If you think im kidding you're wrong..It may sound like im a ranting nut but actully im quite intelligent w/an IQ of 141 im just fed up and discusted w/the human race is all.I took a big chance and told my theory to my psychiatrist and she said it had alot of validity to it.If we started doing things the way they did back in the middle ages folks would start behaving and treating each other a whole hell of alot better immediately, especially if we televised the executions.......AS for that FAT UGLY {censored} that owns ebay i think she should have her mother {censored}ing head severed off.You wanna treat your customers like {censored} ,disregard fraud,only caring about sitting on your fat ass and counting your billions .fine ,new world order will prevail .I wish. I know what ive said is harsh,but if you think about it its also true .......You know it is.This should not be taken as a threat or seriously,Only how i wish it were because people would be decent to one another.This also has very little to do w/being scammed multiple times on egay.Ive had 30 years of misery at the hands of others in order to get this discusted,some things so terrible i hope they never happen to any of you good folks on here. ERICTHEGUITARGOD.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dude,I really feel sorry for you....BUT....if you fell for the "I send you check,you send back cash scam" to a bidder who signed up that very same day no less(!!!!),your IQ test was faulty.I would go get yourself some milk and a cookie,your meds and maybe lay down for a while.The anger will pass.

• Members
Originally posted by mmetalmilitiaa

If you actually did send them the "difference" than I hope your just lying to us all about having an IQ of 141.

Edit: Apparently me and projectx share the same mind and post at the same time? Haha

He's got me straight trippin' bro.LOL!!!!

• Members

So to sum: you agreed to send 3 of your items to someone for a personal cheque (and were supposed to send the "difference back?! You fell for that?) and you already are seeing a psychiatrist for some undisclosed matter. Sucks you got scammed, but seems like it was inevitable. And if your IQ *was* 141 at some point you did a fine job of killing your brain with drugs. A fine job.

• Members
Originally posted by ericguitargod

No i didnt fall for anything,im saying he tryed.i didnt send him the items ,or anything i didnt even bother to email him because i knew better .But it still sucks because i have to relist,and lost the insertion fees

Right,right.......we believe you.So let me get this straight,you've lost all faith in the human race and want to commit murder due to some random dickhead TRYING to scam you.{censored} dude,welcome to everyday life.

• Members

No i didnt fall for anything,im saying he tryed.i didnt send him the items ,or anything i didnt even bother to email him because i knew better .But it still sucks because i have to relist,and lost the insertion fees

So your title of "{censored} EBAY!! I was scammed on there again PLEASE READ" is incorrect. Sure it is :p Admit it, you still ride the short bus, right?

• Members

OK, then. What do you want eBay to do exactly? :confused: There are simple mechanisms to prevent scammers from even bidding in the first place, such as allowing pre-approved bidders only.

• Members

You should have seen that scam coming dude.

There is a white left handed les paul custom on Ebay.com right now for around 3 grand. I'd love to buy it but the dude selling has 0 feedback, he's only just signed up, and on thop of that he's not offering PayPal. Do you think I'm giong anywhere near it? {censored} no!!!

I was scammed once. Bought an i-pod that never arrived. The dude had good feedback and everything (I ended up getting most of the money back through ebays buyer protection policy although it wasnt easy). You can never be sure, but some scams are just blatently obvious.

You need to get laid.

Archived