Diezel Einstein INITIAL Review

branjispad

• Members

Originally posted by Hawkeye17

+1. Almost every negative review of the amp comes from someone saying it isn't "Heavy" or "Tight" enough for Metal. It wasn't made for that. It's got amazing clean, mid-gain and 80's metal tones with a fat/sweet lead tone on Channel 2. If those are the tones your after then you won't find a better amp to cover all the bases imo. If you want "brewtal" then get a Rectifier and join the masses.

This has been my perception as well, listening to the opinions. Personally I could care less about most "brewtal" metal, and am far more interested in the amp being as versatile in other tones as possible.

• Members

+1. Almost every negative review of the amp comes from someone saying it isn't "Heavy" or "Tight" enough for Metal. It wasn't made for that. It's got amazing clean, mid-gain and 80's metal tones with a fat/sweet lead tone on Channel 2. If those are the tones your after then you won't find a better amp to cover all the bases imo. If you want "brewtal" then get a Rectifier and join the masses.

I like 80's metal tones and the amp just didn't do it for me. It was way too loose sounding and a boost didn't help much. I swapped out all of the tubes and still didn't care for it.

• Members

Yup... It's like when you see someone in a guitar store trying to play Metallica on a Tele into a Deluxe Reverb, then shortly thereafter they proclaim with great certainty that the Tele & Deluxe Reverb "suck" because they do not work for that sort of music.

Hey... Maybe they weren't designed for that sort of music!!!

:idea: :idea: :idea:

Brewtal Metal = :bor: :bor: :bor:

Archived