New rig pics!!!

MattACaster

• Members

Very nice.

What year is that Bassman, is it stock? It looks like a 215 or 212 cab it is sitting on, I am guessing 215.

Interesting to see you have a Fender Rock pro 1000, those don't get mentioned around here much at all.

Always good to see someone who has more amps than I do, since I generally feel I have to many and am a gear whore.

• Members

Originally posted by blackba

Very nice.

What year is that Bassman, is it stock? It looks like a 215 or 212 cab it is sitting on, I am guessing 215.

Interesting to see you have a Fender Rock pro 1000, those don't get mentioned around here much at all.

Always good to see someone who has more amps than I do, since I generally feel I have to many and am a gear whore.

It's a '67 Bassman and a '67 Bandmaster 2x12. Probably the biggest 2x12 you'll ever see.

Not a lot of people were fans of the Roc Pros. I think it was because of the Fender Special Design speakers Fender paired them with. IMO, the thing sounds great with real Celestions.

• Members

Originally posted by cobrahead1030

kickass setup

i wish i could get all my crap in the same place to take pics one time, but one half of my gear is about 45 minute drive from the other half

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've never had a complete amp shot in the last 4 or 5 years because stuff was always split between my place and my practice area.

• Members

Originally posted by jonny toetags

What model Pearl is that again?

I love the finish!

It's just your average Exports w/ one of the expansion packs. I just don't use the 10" tom.

303582.jpg

You can't see the top of mine but I have black heads on it. Makes it look MUCH better. I just need to put some black reso heads on it.

• Members

Originally posted by MattACaster

It's a '67 Bassman and a '67 Bandmaster 2x12. Probably the biggest 2x12 you'll ever see.

Not a lot of people were fans of the Roc Pros. I think it was because of the Fender Special Design speakers Fender paired them with. IMO, the thing sounds great with real Celestions.

I went with the older smaller bandmaster 212, it looks like a normal 212 and sounds great. I didn't want to haul that beast of a 212 around.

A local punk band used to use Fender Roc Pro's through marshall 1960 cabs, I always thought they sonded good.

• Members

Originally posted by MattACaster

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've never had a complete amp shot in the last 4 or 5 years because stuff was always split between my place and my practice area.

yeah, we're gonna be tracking guitars again real soon...so i'll probably have it all down at the band studio for a few weeks :cool:

• Members

Originally posted by blackba

I went with the older smaller bandmaster 212, it looks like a normal 212 and sounds great. I didn't want to haul that beast of a 212 around.

A local punk band used to use Fender Roc Pro's through marshall 1960 cabs, I always thought they sonded good.

The Bandmaster 2x12 was actually just given too me by a friend. He used to have the Bandmaster head to go with it but he took it to Sam Ash to get repaired and they lost it and said tough {censored}. So he just gave me the cab. I'm not complaining, it sounds great!

Archived