Egnater TOL-100 and $500 bucks

CaseyMAN

• Members

Originally posted by CaseyMAN

I've used 4.. Yahoo, Hotmail, Aim, and AOL.

Each time it said "Sorry, but this e-mail address has been banned. Do not use Yahoo addresses."

A lot of forums don't let you use "disposable" email addresses, because then people who get banned can just get another free email address and sign up again. You need to try something like a college email address or the address your service provider supplied you, or find a really obscure free email that they won't have blocked.

As for the amp, that is a great price! Somebody should snap this up. I have one of those in the 2x12 combo form and it's fantastic!

• Members

Hmm... I use either hotmail or yahoo -- can't remember which. But I had to sign up for HC using a netzero e-mail address.

BTW, I read some reviews of that amp, and it apparently is capable of putting out some great tones from what I've read. Too bad I'm broke. :(

• Members

Originally posted by rushtallica

Ah; I just saw this PM at rig-talk from Mitch:

"Tell him I activated his account manually and he's good to go. Did he try to register last night or today? I may have emailing issues again. "

I didn't write you that PM. Not recently anyway :D.

The only major email domain I have banned is yahoo. That's because they have us on their blacklist.

Archived