I`m not afraid to vomit

ke2

• Members

im very expierienced when it comes to vomiting, about 2 years ago me and my friends had this system in which you could score points if you'd vomit or score chicks... like 500 points for vomitting (every 'after-barf' was 50 points), 500 for french kissing a girl, 650 for getting in her pants, 800 for a blowjob etc... i vomited at least once every weekend and i wasnt even the top scorer (he vomited and scored girls way more than everyone else!)

• Members

Originally posted by Negative K3 fan

im very expierienced when it comes to vomiting, about 2 years ago me and my friends had this system in which you could score points if you'd vomit or score chicks... like 500 points for vomitting (every 'after-barf' was 50 points), 500 for french kissing a girl, 650 for getting in her pants, 800 for a blowjob etc... i vomited at least once every weekend and i wasnt even the top scorer (he vomited and scored girls way more than everyone else!)

So like, was there ever any occasions where the vomit and the scoring happened simultaneously?

Thats gross if it did.

• Members

Originally posted by Duesentrieb

No need to hurry, or did you get a cab yet
:D

Nah, not yet, havent been paid yet. When that happens, a csb wont be far away! I know its terrible, but Im considering the Framus cab. :eek:

I just checked the connections to the second Master, they seem ok. :confused:

Archived