Recommend me a high speed internet provider.

thriftyshirt

• Members
Originally posted by thriftyshirt

that's the way most of 'em do it.

I was hoping to keep my current phone, which costs about $30 a month, and adding DSL or whatever for another $30.

If I switch to BSouth, my regular phone bill = $60, plus another $30 for high speed internets.

:mad:

What crap.

Did you talk to Bell south? A phone line shouldn't be $60 a month no matter what you do to it. Even with a fully loaded line and all the extra taxes the most you can pay with us is $40 and if you want a basic phone it's only $20 or $25 depending on where you live.

• Members

Originally posted by Sordid1

Did you talk to Bell south? A phone line shouldn't be $60 a month no matter what you do to it. Even with a fully loaded line and all the extra taxes the most you can pay with us is $40 and if you want a basic phone it's only $20 or $25 depending on where you live.

On your recommendation, I will call them and find out what their current plans/pricing are.

But 2 years ago, when we switched to this small provider, our BellSouth bill was $60 a month, and that was with minimal extra services. Maybe its changed alot since then...?

• Members

Originally posted by thriftyshirt

On your recommendation, I will call them and find out what their current plans/pricing are.

But 2 years ago, when we switched to this small provider, our BellSouth bill was $60 a month, and that was with minimal extra services. Maybe its changed alot since then...?

Yeah unless you had some long distance or something that seems awfully high. Good luck!

Archived