Zakk Wylde's Christmas Message To All His Fans

OliverKlohzoff

• Members
Originally posted by Highgrade

CRAP!!! and I thought he'd say HE was personally delivering the 357 guitars to all the schmucks who fell for that scam!

DAMN!! DAMN!!! DAMN!!!
:D

schmucks who fell for the scam ???

You might want to read up on what actually happened. The scams were run DIRECTLY from Zakk's official website, emails sent to every single website member from management@zakkwylde.com asking all members to participate. The scam was backed up by the entire website management, claimed to backed by Zakk, pics shown of Zakk with the merchandise and run for 6 months straight, yes 6 straight months right from the front page of zakkwylde.com.

All the various promotions and forms of the scam were pimped to all of Zakk's fans directly from his own website and guaranteed to be legit by the entire website management. Nobody would have bought in if that wasn't the case.

• Members

Originally posted by OliverKlohzoff

schmucks who fell for the scam ???

You might want to read up on what actually happened. The scams were run DIRECTLY from Zakk's official website, emails sent to every single website member from
asking all members to participate. The scam was backed up by the entire website management, claimed to backed by Zakk, pics shown of Zakk with the merchandise and run for 6 months straight, yes 6 straight months right from the front page of zakkwylde.com.

All the various promotions and forms of the scam were pimped to all of Zakk's fans directly from his own website and guaranteed to be legit by the entire website management. Nobody would have bought in if that wasn't the case.

Were you one of those schmucks?

• Members

Originally posted by Highgrade

Were you one of those schmucks?

If Microsoft ran a promotion from Microsoft.com where you got a free Microsoft webcam with the purchase of a piece of Microsoft software, would you believe it's real?

If that promotion was run right from the homepage at Microsoft.com and they showed a picture of Bill Gates holding the webcam, wouldn't you believe it was a real deal?

If all Microsoft.com website members got emails from management@microsoft.com telling them about the promotion, wouldn't you think the promo was real?

If they ran that promotion for 6 straight months from the homepage will Bill Gates pic there, wouldn't you believe it was legit?

So yeah, I got {censored}ed for a bunch of money as did thousands of other Zakk Wylde former fans.

• Members

If Microsoft ran a promotion from Microsoft.com where you got a free Microsoft webcam with the purchase of a piece of Microsoft software, would you believe it's real?

If that promotion was run right from the homepage at Microsoft.com and they showed a picture of Bill Gates holding the webcam, wouldn't you believe it was a real deal?

If all Microsoft.com website members got emails from
telling them about the promotion, wouldn't you think the promo was real?

If they ran that promotion for 6 straight months from the homepage will Bill Gates pic there, wouldn't you believe it was legit?

So yeah, I got {censored}ed for a bunch of money as did thousands of other Zakk Wylde former fans.

It would be more like if you buy a $15 webcam (for $200) you get a free P4 2.6 ghz computer and LCD monitor.

I'm buying 10 of them so I can sell them on ebay and make a fortune.

Sounds too good to be true? IT IS!!!

• Members

Originally posted by skibob

It would be more like if you buy a $15 webcam (for $200) you get a free P4 2.6 ghz computer and LCD monitor.

I'm buying 10 of them so I can sell them on ebay and make a fortune.

Sounds too good to be true? IT IS!!!

Guy, there were people who spent hundreds and yes, thousands of dollars on items such as MP4 players and computers to get the free guitars. Zakk and company took what is estimated a 1/2 million dollars from fans over 6 straight months.

• Members

Stop making excuses - you got scammed.

• Members

that analogy = poop

honestly didnt you questions "I spend $100 and I get $700 worth of stuff for free?!?!"

did you not pay with a credit card, that way you could just get it charged back?

If you said no to either of these questions, well, I guess P T Barnum was right...

Archived