Rocktron Prophesy II

Sandman31774

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Theres supposively one test preset? I really dont care about overiding presets... usually a good number of them are things I'd never use.

I still can't believe that guy sent the wrong power cord... I got the damn unit just sitting here in front me, unable to do anything. It'll probably take the guy another 2-3 weeks to send me a power cord. They're $25 on the net plus shipping, hmm.

• Members

Originally posted by Cooker

Theres supposively one test preset? I really dont care about overiding presets... usually a good number of them are things I'd never use.

I still can't believe that guy sent the wrong power cord... I got the damn unit just sitting here in front me, unable to do anything. It'll probably take the guy another 2-3 weeks to send me a power cord. They're $25 on the net plus shipping, hmm.

DOes it need a special one or can you just try something like a computer cable?

• Members

Originally posted by guidedbyechoes

DOes it need a special one or can you just try something like a computer cable?

He sent me one thats like a computer cable.

It needs a special one, 4 pin connecter

http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?ItemPos=0&TempID=1&STRID=154014&Method=2&CategoryID=0&BrandID=0&PriceRangeID=0&PageNum=0&DepartmentID=0&pagesize=10&SortMethod=4&SearchPhrase=prophesy&Contains=%2Aprophesy%2A&Search_Type=SEARCH&GroupCode=

Called guitar center, of course they dont have one in store.... man this really sucks.

• Members

JNURP,

Go into the mixer function.
you should see a param marked DIR/EFF Mix the more direct is used the lower the level of MOD fx used the more wet the signal the higher lvl the Mod Fx output will be .I think there is also a master delay lvl and reverb level in the mixer.
try adding more direct signal .also a lot of the effects individually have voice one and voice 2 for example CHORUS play with those LVLS ..hope this helps

Archived