Orange Rocker 30 Head

Vanny

• Members

Ill be honest man.... Not to be debbie downer or anything, but, I hated my rocker 30 head. I just couldnt seem to get my overdrive to be articulate enough. It has a very dark, british gain that was too hard to clean up in my opinion. Allthough, I will say this. It sounded a heck of alot better with my TS808 in front of it.

• Members

Originally posted by Meatbeard

Ill be honest man.... Not to be debbie downer or anything, but, I hated my rocker 30 head. I just couldnt seem to get my overdrive to be articulate enough. It has a very dark, british gain that was too hard to clean up in my opinion. Allthough, I will say this. It sounded a heck of alot better with my TS808 in front of it.

The trick, for my combo at reasonable volumes, is to max out the whole EQ. It's been a while since I've been able to really crank it though, which is why I'm getting rid of it.

• Members

Originally posted by AtarisPunk29

The trick, for my combo at reasonable volumes, is to max out the whole EQ. It's been a while since I've been able to really crank it though, which is why I'm getting rid of it.

Oh, what are you thinking of replacing it instead?

The tone on the Tiny Terror is pretty cool, but since I live in Canada, maybe a Mesa would be a better deal.

Archived