Review of my new FRAMUS COBRA!!!

Chrisjd

• Members

Originally posted by stangme01

Hey are the necks on the LTD MH the same as the H necks? I thought the H neck was a little too big, i LOVE the look of the MH and am hoping the neck is just slightly smaller.

THanks
:love:

My M feels the same as my H.

• Members

Glad you're getting that Cobra dialed in Chris! I'll have to come check it out once you get her nailed down, cause I know it will sound HUGE! It certainly wasn't the right amp for me, but I like the 5150 a lot. That one was very easy for me to get a tone dialed in that I like. The Cobra seems to like volume, which is certainly no good for me. I guess I'm so used to being able to play my Engl at basement levels!

Does the Cobra like your EMG or Seymour guitars the best?

:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by tnourse

Glad you're getting that Cobra dialed in Chris! I'll have to come check it out once you get her nailed down, cause I know it will sound HUGE! It certainly wasn't the right amp for me, but I like the 5150 a lot. That one was very easy for me to get a tone dialed in that I like. The Cobra seems to like volume, which is certainly no good for me. I guess I'm so used to being able to play my Engl at basement levels!

Does the Cobra like your EMG or Seymour guitars the best?

:thu:

You were right, it REALLY needs to be cranked, but then it sounds awesome. It definetely likes the seymours better imo. I am playing it at my show on friday at the rock!

Archived