I`m sick as hell.

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

Well, here we go into the Christmas holiday season and I`ve come down with some sort of super crud. I`m pretty sure it`s a mutated combination of SARS and the bird flu.

I may not make it through the night so I wanted to go ahead and let everyone know who`s going to get my equipment when I depart......

No one, losers! :eek:

HAHAHAHA, I`m taking that {censored}e with me. I`ll be cremated with my equipment and my ashes scattered over the graves of Jimi and Stevie.

Anyway, I feel like crap. This sucks. I hope no one else is sick.

Eric

• Members

Originally posted by bucky

My brother has been {censored}ting and puking nonstop for the past day. At the same time too.

Yup got me some of that:( To go along with a Hell of a fever and a Cough. I never get sick either but my Family has been for the past week and it caught up with me.

• Members
Originally posted by BAZGUITARMAN

Well, here we go into the Christmas holiday season and I`ve come down with some sort of super crud. I`m pretty sure it`s a mutated combination of SARS and the bird flu.

I may not make it through the night so I wanted to go ahead and let everyone know who`s going to get my equipment when I depart......

No one, losers!
:eek:

HAHAHAHA, I`m taking that {censored}e with me. I`ll be cremated with my equipment and my ashes scattered over the graves of Jimi and Stevie.

Anyway, I feel like crap. This sucks. I hope no one else is sick.

Eric

OK...I will take the Mesa/Boogie standard "over-sized" 4x12

And NO YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU!

I tried that...it didn't work!

being sick...SUX! I have had some sort of cold type deal for the past 3 weeks...but I am almost over it

• Members
Originally posted by Nobody Told Me

I feel your pain. My snot turned from clear to bright green two days ago, and my lungs whistle when I breathe. My left eye was crusted shut this morning, and I can't call in sick.

Merry {censored}ing Christmas to me....
:cry:

Dude - no offense but then your boss is an asswipe. If one of my guys even burps funny, I tell em to stay home until better. Makes no sense that a whole office or team gets sick. Stay the hell home and come back to work when its past ! I tell them "Don't worry, the sucky job will still be here for you!"

Hope you guys get better soon !

• Members

I feel your pain. My snot turned from clear to bright green two days ago, and my lungs whistle when I breathe. My left eye was crusted shut this morning, and I can't call in sick.

Merry {censored}ing Christmas to me....
:cry:

Originally posted by LP Heaven

Dude - no offense but then your boss is an asswipe. If one of my guys even burps funny, I tell em to stay home until better. Makes no sense that a whole office or team gets sick. Stay the hell home and come back to work when its past ! I tell them "Don't worry, the sucky job will still be here for you!"

Hope you guys get better soon !

I'm not offended, but you're calling me an asswipe, LP, because I'm the boss! All my employees are off this week, so I'm in the office alone. Believe me, if I could be home in bed I would be.

Ahhh the joys of being self-employed... ;)

• Members

I'm not offended, but you're calling
me
an asswipe, LP, because I'm the boss! All my employees are off this week, so I'm in the office alone. Believe me, if I could be home in bed I would be.

Ahhh the joys of being self-employed...
;)

whoops ! Sorry man hahaha Get Better !

• Members

Originally posted by tnourse

Yup...There's some crazy {censored} going around! I swear everyone has been sick at my work over the past month or so.

Yep my work got hit with the funk as well. One of our collegues went on vacation and when he got back he was super sick. He said he got something from someone on the plain. So from the plain to him, to me, to my family, to everyone at work. It was a {censored}in plague!

Archived